Do hill sprints cause wrinkles/face sag?

C

cvunit

Iron
I want to start hill sprinting (about 15min a day 3x a week) alongside weights but after searching ‘hill sprints looksmax’ on Google I’ve seen a few comments suggesting it will cause premature aging through wrinkles and sun damage and sagging from the up and down motion. Is this true?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, DicedFeta, Gargantuan and 2 others
absolute retard

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Kingcel32
from sun damage yeah, but just wear sunscreen or run when the sun is facing your back if possible

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Kingcel32
Low iq post bhai.

Btw hill sprints r great

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Only if you have lint in your pockets on a Thursday afternoon with high humidity above the equator and your nickname happens to be Paul.

If you do hill sprints under these conditions you will get unhealthy and age significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
No, if you extremely worried about it, do hill sprints once a week.

I want to start hill sprinting (about 15min a day 3x a week) alongside weights but after searching ‘hill sprints looksmax’ on Google I’ve seen a few comments suggesting it will cause premature aging through wrinkles and sun damage and sagging from the up and down motion. Is this true?
it depends on how white you are, darker skin protects the skin from sun damage but if your white as snow then its bad for you

movement damages fat pads. perhaps this is why?
Possible explanations imo:

Running in the sun without proper sunscreen usage, mouthbreathing/bad tongue posture, dehydration (not enough quality water), movement (talking damages fat pads around mouth, perhaps the movment of soft tissue from running/sprinting has the same effect)