Do hormones affect the face?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Like hgh and stuff does it make you more attractive?

Yes, obviously.
From what I remember your hormones usually determine how good your immune system is, and any excess hormones are used on bone growth which can either make you more or less masculine.

This is why fatties should lose weight ASAP, being fat fucks with your hormones. Same as drinking a lot of alcohol (limit yourself to 1-2 alcoholic beverages every week as alcohol in small amounts actually boosts testosterone)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Final82, Murican and 1 other person
Do hormones affect the face? Of course, why do you think men and women look facially different?

Does hgh make you more attractive? Certainly not a guarantee even if you think the masculine look is ideal.

High hgh + genes for long maxilla = turbo long midface

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Fat cunt
Use hgh and mk77 if u wanna grow high t looking bones. Just peep the bodybuilders before and after using hgh

PSA:Acromegaly is not a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Use hgh and mk77 if u wanna grow high t looking bones. Just peep the bodybuilders before and after using hgh
Im 16 at the moment i think that by taking hgh at my age wouldnt be that good maybe fasting will be enough tho...
And what is mk77??

Im 16 at the moment i think that by taking hgh at my age wouldnt be that good maybe fasting will be enough tho...
And what is mk77??
Yea wouldn’t recommend hgh at a young age cuz ur face ages like 10 years (very serious. Mk77 is a type of sarm with minimal negative side effects and contributes to bone density to Prevent injury along with a mild strength ped booster. But do some more research cuz I kinda forgot most of the info since I last looked into it.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
Is mk677 still good enought for adults for bone/face growth ? im 25

high dopamine improves muscle tone which causes your jaw to become more defined.

Yes I looked like shit after I lost 30lbs but looked much better after eating again
This is why fatties should lose weight ASAP, being fat fucks with your hormones. Same as drinking a lot of alcohol (limit yourself to 1-2 alcoholic beverages every week as alcohol in small amounts actually boosts testosterone
In what way does it mess your hormones? Only in the time being or for whole time? Ive been fat for 10 years since 7-17

Last edited:
Is this a serious question?