Do I blame myself for getting ghosted or are foids just random/numbers game

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
She hasn’t sent a text msg back today, and it’s late rn. It’s over.

I just don’t understand what went wrong. It’s definitely not my looks, bitch literally has a crush on me.

Its definitely not my NT levels or inhibition. I approached her partially drunk, was charismatic and didn’t shake at all.

So what the fuck man. I’m gonna get another foids number tomorrow so I can hopefully take one out this weekend. As I got my own car that should be ez.

But back to the topic, is it possible I did something wrong and missed it or should I just forget it and do numbers game (keep approaching until success)

Inb4 muh simping. Idc about this foid, all I care about is if I did something autistic or wrong that I might have missed.

Anyone with similar experience pls lmk. I dont know shit about this I missed out on teen love for 18 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and FailedNormieManlet
hard to say if she has a crush on you she would reply to you in 0,0001s if shes not doing anything

but she might have just met a new guy and she forgot about you

or

shes just using "redpill game-ignore you, so you want her more(this stuff fucking works btw)

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
hard to say if she has a crush on you she would reply to you in 0,0001s if shes not doing anything
She said it, 100%
but she might have just met a new guy and she forgot about you
Nope, doubt it. Guys at my school don’t approach. She’s also like 5’11 which means it’s gonna be tough for her to just find another guy
shes just using "redpill game-ignore you, so you want her more(this stuff fucking works btw)
Do foids even do that?

Also how does that even work if I’m planning on just finding anither foid JFL. (Maybe it works on cucks)

Just move onto the next if your gl . This shit happens more often than u think .

Dont chase her , simply just keep ur options open and talk to the next bitch . Ur gonna get oneitis and when she really leaves you’ll be fucked mentally . Leave that shit for the normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Reformed
Also how does that even work if I’m planning on just finding anither foid JFL. (Maybe it works on cucks)
You just made a thread about her that you don't know what you did wrong and that's kinda the "game" again if she's not actually busy. When you get ignored you kinda want the person that ghosted you more and more. If i see chick is super super into me it's huge turn-off because i am like WTF but whenever i get ignored/pushed back by her i want her more.

You want what you can't have and don't value the things you have basically

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Just move onto the next if your gl . This shit happens more often than u think .

Dont chase her , simply just keep ur options open and talk to the next bitch . Ur gonna get oneitis and when she really leaves you’ll be fucked mentally . Leave that shit for the normies
Yeah, I’ve read from slayers here that they get ghosted and shit too. So kinda lifefuel. But yeah I’ve already moved on, I’m genuinely not even waiting for a notification anymore I’m literally thinking of ways to approach the next foid.
You just made a thread about her that you don't know what you did wrong and that's kinda the "game" again if she's not actually busy. When you get ignored you kinda want the person that ghosted you more and more. If i see chick is super super into me it's huge turn-off because i am like WTF but whenever i get ignored/pushed back by her i want her more.

You want what you can't have and don't value the things you have basically
No bro. I’m not even lying when I’m saying this, I just wanna find out if I factually did something wrong. Looks like I didn’t, just randomness of foid nature.

Im literally just gonna drunk approach another foid tomorrow. It’s really easy anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Member since 2022 and edodalic29
Yeah, I’ve read from slayers here that they get ghosted and shit too.
I didn’t believe it at first , but when u ascend and it happens to u you understand that most of the shit on the site is just for laughs and the “well if you were chad “ cope is really just a delusion spreaded around by basement dwellers

• +1
I didn’t believe it at first , but when u ascend and it happens to u you understand that most of the shit on the site is just for laughs and the “well if you were chad “ cope is really just a delusion spreaded around by basement dwellers
Yeah ik, even the good looking guys ik irl still had to get into LTRs to get sex.

Also real irl Chads who can slay a foid in the first 10 mins of seeing her are literally like top 0.01%.

Ive never met / seen / heard of a guy that can just slay without any effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and edodalic29
Women get way more picky when they're alone and not turned on at all. That's why online is tough, it's why numbers frequently don't go anywhere and it's why all the flaking. You have to escalate in the moment when you're irl because it's infinitely harder once you're separated.

• Woah
  • +1

I just don’t understand what went wrong. It’s definitely not my looks, bitch literally has a crush on me.

Its definitely not my NT levels or inhibition. I approached her partially drunk, was charismatic and didn’t shake at all.

So what the fuck man. I’m gonna get another foids number tomorrow so I can hopefully take one out this weekend. As I got my own car that should be ez.

But back to the topic, is it possible I did something wrong and missed it or should I just forget it and do numbers game (keep approaching until success)

Inb4 muh simping. Idc about this foid, all I care about is if I did something autistic or wrong that I might have missed.

Anyone with similar experience pls lmk. I dont know shit about this I missed out on teen love for 18 years.
send us some screenshots of what you sended

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

you are 6.6 foot tall, you have autism or you are a volcel (like me) or you are just a pussy

A girl ignored you, so?
Nigga there are thousand girls you can hunt

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER WHAT?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
If you get ghosted, your face is to blame. Nothing else

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Women get way more picky when they're alone and not turned on at all. That's why online is tough, it's why numbers frequently don't go anywhere and it's why all the flaking. You have to escalate in the moment when you're irl because it's infinitely harder once you're separated.
Online is harder because they're alone
Surrounded by 500000 orbiters online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Skywalker
Some chicks are kinda random even forum chads like @Amnesia gets ghosted. You just gotta move on. At 6’6 you should have no trouble getting a different girl.

• +1
send us some screenshots of what you sended
Literally Heys back and forth, then I asked her a question and she ghosted
you are 6.6 foot tall, you have autism or you are a volcel (like me) or you are just a pussy

A girl ignored you, so?
Nigga there are thousand girls you can hunt

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER WHAT?
I just wanted to know why. Whatever new foid tomorrow.
If you get ghosted, your face is to blame. Nothing else
Basement dweller mentality. Not even coping it’s not my looks
Some chicks are kinda random even forum chads like @Amnesia gets ghosted. You just gotta move on. At 6’6 you should have no trouble getting a different girl.
Yeah, Amnesia threads are Lifefuel for me

Gonna approach tomorrow

Basement dweller mentality. Not even coping it’s not my looks
I can’t tell if you’re coping or not if I don’t know how you look like. As long as I didn’t see a proof for that, I will just assume you’re a coping incel who overestimates his own SMV to the core

Women would rather fuck a 5/10 if she's already on his bed than an 8/10 chad from online. It's the main difference between men and women. Women need to be in the moment and turned on to want to fuck. Guys can just look at a puc and be ready to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, autistic_tendencies and Reformed
break the code by manipulating them first without fail
already got nothing to lose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek and Skywalker
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2832

Depends, what did you say?

teen love
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

on what? dark triad? i don't do it nor get to chat with women frequently tbf i was just straight to the point
Sounds like a fast way to get blocked tbh. Like I literally can’t see that working unless the foid is a slut, or ur confidently 6 PSL, or u get lucky and the foid is just horny at that moment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Yeah ik, even the good looking guys ik irl still had to get into LTRs to get sex.

Also real irl Chads who can slay a foid in the first 10 mins of seeing her are literally like top 0.01%.

Ive never met / seen / heard of a guy that can just slay without any effort.
bruh gl guys don’t need ltr to fuck even normies dont

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
bruh gl guys don’t need ltr to fuck even normies dont
At this point idc to even argue against this. Where I live this isn’t the case and that’s what matters

At this point idc to even argue against this. Where I live this isn’t the case and that’s what matters
it is universal you just don’t get out

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it is universal you just don’t get out
Right. Meanwhile I have a car and I’m out mostly all the time now. Even if I’m not doing anything I just park somewhere and walk down the street and enter random stores and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Right. Meanwhile I have a car and I’m out mostly all the time now. Even if I’m not doing anything I just park somewhere and walk down the street and enter random stores and shit.
negro follow me back wtf?:feelscry:

She found a better option and ghosted you