Do i framemogg ?

D

Deleted member 29642

unmatched krautlooks
Height: 6'2, 17yo
Pic is from last summer, at the end of the current cut ill be bigger and leaner, what do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_030038~4.jpg
    IMG_20220807_030038~4.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Hoy maní inches, looks wide but not enough and u need to fill the frame

Shoulders to hip ratio and lat genetics are good on you tho, id say focus on the chest and your arms and you will look great.
Go finish your bulk until you are too fat to gain muscle efficiently then cut and you will m0gg like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Shoulders to hip ratio and lat genetics are good on you tho, id say focus on the chest and your arms and you will look great.
Go finish your bulk until you are too fat to gain muscle efficiently then cut and you will m0gg like crazy.
What would u guess my body fat?

Isnt it high to bulk?
Kind of yeah but many people cut way to early. Id say eat a little bit above your daily kcals until you just gain fat and no muscle anymore or you feel too fat/uncomfortable

• +1
Isnt it high to bulk?
or you go really low on your bf for a good foundation and then go on a very long bulk for like 2-3 years idk.

• +1
Kind of yeah but many people cut way to early. Id say eat a little bit above your daily kcals until you just gain fat and no muscle anymore or you feel too fat/uncomfortable

20230625 050649
this is relaxed maybe its better to estimate bf

View attachment 2280383this is relaxed maybe its better to estimate bf
Yeah i think id cut down to a good base and start my journey from there. Trust the cut, as i said you already have some good muscle mass and i think you will look great (y)

• +1
Yeah i think id cut down to a good base and start my journey from there. Trust the cut, as i said you already have some good muscle mass and i think you will look great (y)
Thanks bro Im cutting hard but always end up binge eating ;(

Thanks bro Im cutting hard but always end up binge eating ;(
Yeah the satiety level you get from the food you eat has a lot to do with genetics. Some people hate bulking and some people hate cutting. I have a big problem with overeating/binging on a cut too sometimes, like i said it has to do how your brain is wired. Just eat like 200 - 400 kcals max less than your maintain cals. (Your cut will need longer but you can ensure you dont loose your muscle and you dont binge that much since you only eat 400kcals less).
I recommend this video from derek:

• +1