Is bulking even worth it?/when and how to bulk

sirmimbing

sirmimbing

Silver
I’m like 6’3 165 rn and relatively skinny but no abs. I wanna cut to get a leaner face and maybe see some abs but I also barely got any muscle on me. Don’t wanna get bloated tho. Maybe I should cut to like 150 then bulk from there slowly. How do you guys approach gym/leanmaxxing?

Just do a light cut

That way you will get leaner and build muscle

bulk in the winter to minimize effects on appearance, depending on various factors, start bulk around October and start cut around February

more aggressive bulk=more muscle gained, but takes longer to cut
more aggressive cut=leaner end result, but less muscle detained

You cannot gain muscles without bulking, people who say to maingain are complete frauds, your gonna have to bear with it and do a clean bulk for a 6+months to get good muscles, dont expect to gain muscles on maintenance unless your juicing

I’m like 6’3 165 rn and relatively skinny but no abs. I wanna cut to get a leaner face and maybe see some abs but I also barely got any muscle on me. Don’t wanna get bloated tho. Maybe I should cut to like 150 then bulk from there slowly. How do you guys approach gym/leanmaxxing?
yea i mean itll take 2 years of bulking to have a good natty physique or u can jst maintain and do that instead

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Just do a light cut

That way you will get leaner and build muscle
Yeah that's sorta what I'm thinking. Cut for a few months until summer then maybe maintain and then start bulk during the fall, even if I'm lacking muscle rn at least I can have a lean face and leaner body for summer. Cus I wont put on any muscle until then anyways if I bulked

bulk in the winter to minimize effects on appearance, depending on various factors, start bulk around October and start cut around February

more aggressive bulk=more muscle gained, but takes longer to cut
more aggressive cut=leaner end result, but less muscle detained
yeah i think a medium paced cut until summer then bulk during the fall is the move. i wanna see what i look like at 10% bodyfat mostly facially too so even if i dont have much muscle right now i still wanna get lean

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You cannot gain muscles without bulking, people who say to maingain are complete frauds, your gonna have to bear with it and do a clean bulk for a 6+months to get good muscles, dont expect to gain muscles on maintenance unless your juicing
you're right i guess. thing is i'm not worried about building a lot of muscles right now. i just mainly wanna be lean and have a little bit of muscles plus abs yk