Do i have a good base to gym max? 1,68cm 68KG

F

faithlesscel

Banned
How much would you guess my BF is atm? People say i'm fat, i'm not fat though, i'm skinny-fat and i have lost 8KG. my weight was 76KG last year. I took finasteride from June 2021 to January 2023, and i think the drug unbalanced my hormones and my metabolism was never the same since then. I have always been skinny my whole life, no matter how much i ate i always had a slim body.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tooLOW, extremchange628181, Sens and 1 other person
Yes you have especially your broad clavicles

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
How much would you guess my BF is atm? People say i'm fat, i'm not fat though, i'm skinny-fat and i have lost 8KG. my weight was 76KG last year. I took finasteride from June 2021 to January 2023, and i think the drug unbalanced my hormones and my metabolism was never the same since then. I have always been skinny my whole life, no matter how much i ate i always had a slim body.

go to the gym immediately
body fat probably low 20s maybe 25

Yes you have especially your broad clavicles
I had never noticed it, cool! I can't work out until next year tho, is there a way to lower my BF by dieting and doing cardio? (Like riding my bike)

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
I had never noticed it, cool! I can't work out until next year tho, is there a way to lower my BF by dieting and doing cardio? (Like riding my bike)
Yes just eat healthy meaning no sugar less carbs just vegetables and some proteins. However when you don’t bulk a lot you will get modeling skinny which I persona think is very attractive. However not everyone likes it. But everything is better then being skinny fat