From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
you have RETARD

• +1
Reactions: chemosh
I have no idea

No, ur concerns is legit. Ur 2018 descenscion is the biggest descenscion if we take in account the short timeframe it happened

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Johanjohan, Prince88 and 1 other person
probably. my mother once tried to argue that i have BDD because i wanted to get my underbite corrected. omegakek.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
No such thing as BDD, if a flaw exists, it exists

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
No, ur concerns is legit. Ur 2018 descenscion is the biggest descenscion if we take in account the short timeframe it happened
Yeah but I recovered 70%

i mean your avi is literally you taking a picture from more of a distance to """""descension to subhumanity""""" where it's point blank on your face

you tell me

you can't even keep it consistent amongst different periods of time or conditions surrounding the picture/video/mirror, that's literally the definition of BDD

doesn't mean you aren't ugly or that you didn't go downhill, it's just a terrible way of looking at it

i mean your avi is literally you taking a picture from more of a distance to """""descension to subhumanity""""" where it's point blank on your face

you tell me

you can't even keep it consistent amongst different periods of time or conditions surrounding the picture/video/mirror, that's literally the definition of BDD

doesn't mean you aren't ugly or that you didn't go downhill, it's just a terrible way of looking at it
What do u mean by this? I don’t understand
This is me now in normal lighting btw

Attachments

• 1422F6F5-F38C-4B82-B7F5-C2CCE46BBD8E.jpeg
    1422F6F5-F38C-4B82-B7F5-C2CCE46BBD8E.jpeg
    922.4 KB · Views: 0
What do u mean by this? I don’t understand
This is me now in normal lighting btw

your comparison is different lighting, different angles, different distance to camera and maybe even a different phone lens entirely

that is BDD, creating scenarios out of thin air that don't exist
still possible to descend, you'll just be exaggerating it. Everyone looks worse when they have a camera up their nostrils.

your comparison is different lighting, different angles, different distance to camera and maybe even a different phone lens entirely

that is BDD, creating scenarios out of thin air that don't exist
still possible to descend, you'll just be exaggerating it. Everyone looks worse when they have a camera up their nostrils.
It’s even noticeable in the same angle, same distance:
But rn the skin is so bad bc I’m suicidal again
Before vs now:

Attachments

• C92E4079-21D9-4C9D-ABF6-FD6ACC22D845.jpeg
    C92E4079-21D9-4C9D-ABF6-FD6ACC22D845.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F13C45D7-B4F8-4FC7-B070-A8D9C8190979.jpeg
    F13C45D7-B4F8-4FC7-B070-A8D9C8190979.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
It’s even noticeable in the same angle, same distance:
But rn the skin is so bad bc I’m suicidal again

yeah you're crazy
harder to fix than stress induced damage
sorry.

probably. my mother once tried to argue that i have BDD because i wanted to get my underbite corrected. omegakek.
You have a beautiful potato face

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879