Do i have jb appeal close to chadlite (im16)

Yes he does not mog that black guy. OP looks like he has good appeal to asian women though, would geomaxx if I were him.
That black dude is easy htn op can only slay in sea or some shit fucking delusional

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
mtn right now if you leanmax you can probably be htn just fix your skin and under eye area

His skin sucks, that's why you all think his harmony is bad.

Harmony = Facial averageness and measurements/ratios.

His are fine.

He is just PALE. He needs a tan lol.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and aesthetic beauty
Try some spray tan or sun-beds.

Please be honest. Some of you might know my face but imagine this is your first time seeing me
7.3-7.4/10
Maybe lower or higher
How tall are you?

His eye-area is too solid for him to be LTN.

He has a good base to looksmax from.

I dont care about anyone's feelings. I am just objective and this is the kind of guy that can achieve decent attractiveness from looksmaxxing because he has solid ratios, bone-structure and eye-area, but shit-tier skin and hair.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
In that 3rd pic you look like an ascended version of @Lebgfinal

Please be honest. Some of you might know my face but imagine this is your first time seeing me
fix skin
fix hair
smile more you look retarded
be nt
all the jbs you want darling

Just find people with good post and rep ratios, or people who are genuinely respected by others. I know @garoupilled_ even does in-depth ratings + advice on how to improve but it’s paid so idk if ud want that
Good post to rep means fuck all. Some users get it from doing bbc threads and tranny posts

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and becomingnearperfect
Good post to rep means fuck all. Some users get it from doing bbc threads and tranny posts
Still better than posting it out for everyone to see tbf

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Still better than posting it out for everyone to see tbf
It’s fine if you do a poll instead of just a thread like this. I made a poll screenshottet the results and deleted the thread. That’s way better

• Woah
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
honestly ltn, most girls wont find you attractive

You're delusional af if you think you're even close to chadlite, ur not even anywhere near htn.
You're an mtn, and mtns can get mid girls and maybe decent ones if lucky, so getting some crumbs of female attension dosent mean shit jfl

Whats the point of asking for ratings if you've already made up your mind?