DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO

RonnieMcNuttMaxxing

RonnieMcNuttMaxxing

Iron
17984938 4D81 423D A80B D69DD614F776

no woman will ever love me because i am an androgynous 5’12 manlet.

is there anything i should/can even do to have a chance before i start my rotting journey?

please let me know

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and cavy
grow lashes, dye ur eyebrows black and hair, fraud w waterline pencil or wtv its called, buy lifts, n shave ur stache it doesnt suit u.

u look good bro

• +1
Reactions: sayi
mad abt ur height then heightmaxx, fix ur skin with tret and skincare and suncream, fix that fucking haircut you look like a disgusting dirty greasy incel with it, fix your fucking style idek wtf that dirty t-shirt is doing on you, debloat your face, dye your eyebrows and potentially your hair if you want, clean up and try to not open ur eyes so fucking much fucking bug eyes, workout, etc you'll find shit I've said on the forum

View attachment 2928852
no woman will ever love me because i am an androgynous 5’12 manlet.

is there anything i should/can even do to have a chance before i start my rotting journey?

please let me know
nigga go to asia
the bitches there would kill their own father
for some white 5'12 nigha

• JFL
mad abt ur height then heightmaxx, fix ur skin with tret and skincare and suncream, fix that fucking haircut you look like a disgusting dirty greasy incel with it, fix your fucking style idek wtf that dirty t-shirt is doing on you, debloat your face, dye your eyebrows and potentially your hair if you want, clean up and try to not open ur eyes so fucking much fucking bug eyes, workout, etc you'll find shit I've said on the forum
How do I debloat my face? I workout a lot and drink a lot of water but idk what else to do. Also idk which is a bigger failo looking tired (when my eyelids are relaxed) or looking goofy. the eyelid exposure is so brutal all i remember is how mad it made me in middle school whenever foids asked me “are you okay? are you tired? are you high?”

How do I debloat my face? I workout a lot and drink a lot of water but idk what else to do. Also idk which is a bigger failo looking tired (when my eyelids are relaxed) or looking goofy. the eyelid exposure is so brutal all i remember is how mad it made me in middle school whenever foids asked me “are you okay? are you tired? are you high?”
tons of info on the forum use the search bar and read

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
Rather die incel
wasnt talking to you nigga why reply
who took a shit in your rot infested head

nigha burn alive while i fuck your tight little nose hole with my sbc(small brown cock (not african typa brown but east asian typa brown))

• JFL
wasnt talking to you nigga why reply
who took a shit in your rot infested head

nigha burn alive while i fuck your tight little nose hole with my sbc(small brown cock (not african typa brown but east asian typa brown))
Hahahaha imagine being east asian hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
You newgen tiktokers ruined the forum

No offense op

Actually all offense op fuck you you’ll never ascend unless surgery

• JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
u look like a mtn white guy, brutal ntpill

You newgen tiktokers ruined the forum
nibba i was blackpilled since 2021 i watched james sapphire’s descent in real time on discord

• Woah
Reactions: lunin7
grow lashes, dye ur eyebrows black and hair, fraud w waterline pencil or wtv its called, buy lifts, n shave ur stache it doesnt suit u.

u look good bro
i knew i had kind of a dirt-stache but i didn’t think it was that noticeable lol, guess its time to buy a razor

• JFL
Reactions: cavy