major autism problem

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
everybody around me tells me im verbally and physically aggressive, intimidating, and uncomfortable to be around. im losing my best friend because of this and everybody im close to feels repulsed by me because they feel like i am mean to them. i genuinely dont know what it is i do that makes them feel like i am intimidating or aggressive. i try to talk to people and connect but nobody wants to be around me and it makes me feel insecure. i am diagnosed with adhd and depression/anxiety. for my entire life people have told me i have anger issues but right now its a serious problem and i might lose my best friend and i dont even know why. i dont think im an angry or aggressive person.

Attachments

• IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
is the photo you

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
you probably dont think you are aggressive, but since so many people are telling you that maybe you should get a diagnosis and see how to fix the issue

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
no

i want to fix it but i genuinely dont know whats causing it
probably caused by something that affected you very young, or you simply grew up with anger surrounding you

probably caused by something that affected you very young, or you simply grew up with anger surrounding you
how do i fix that i dont want to lose my friends

how do i fix that i dont want to lose my friends
have a conversation with your friends about you being aware of your issue, and tell them to remind you if you are acting irrational or angry and also tell them you are trying to fix it by finding out the root cause

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
have a conversation with your friends about you being aware of your issue, and tell them to remind you if you are acting irrational or angry and also tell them you are trying to fix it by finding out the root cause
how would i even find out the root cause?
idk if thats sustainable

• +1
Reactions: fuse
how would i even find out the root cause?

idk if thats sustainable
think of what makes you angry, for example why you are mad at a person. then think if the reason for your anger was something that you did in the past your parents were angry by

think of what makes you angry, for example why you are mad at a person. then think if the reason for your anger was something that you did in the past your parents were angry by
i dont really get mad though i just have an unconscious propensity towards aggressive behavior and insecurity. in the moment it feels like i am trying defend myself because i feel excluded and resented. i dont know how else to express my frustration.

• +1
im not actually angry in the moment most of the time i just have an attitude of tension that underlies all my feelings and interactions

• +1
tell your friends about how you feel excluded
i dont really get mad though i just have an unconscious propensity towards aggressive behavior and insecurity. in the moment it feels like i am trying defend myself because i feel excluded and resented. i dont know how else to express my frustration.

It seems like your body is holding in alot of toxins, the raw primal diet would heal your nerves and autism.

Social situation like these are difficult always. You might be spending to much time in toxic environments where you have subconsciously normalized toxic traits/behaviors. This is gonna take time to fix if this is the case, you need to begin by being more positive about things as a whole, try not to argue with people when having convos with them. Read or watch some lifefuel stuff and try to be more positive. Also try to have a more inviting demeanor

He lowk mogs
i would actually do anything to look like that
Social situation like these are difficult always. You might be spending to much time in toxic environments where you have subconsciously normalized toxic traits/behaviors. This is gonna take time to fix if this is the case, you need to begin by being more positive about things as a whole, try not to argue with people when having convos with them. Read or watch some lifefuel stuff and try to be more positive. Also try to have a more inviting demeanor
what kind of lifefuel and how can i try to have an inviting demeanor. sometimes its hard for me to understand social cues because im lowkey autistic

i would actually do anything to look like that

what kind of lifefuel and how can i try to have an inviting demeanor. sometimes its hard for me to understand social cues because im lowkey autistic
try to be more positive, if you have hard times with social cues just try to be more positive and friendly, I have a diagnosed autist friend (sounds so fucking rude jfl) and he was explaining to me that it is a way to play it off, it works but try not to be overly friendly.

Go to therapy and smoke weed, your welcome:feelshah: