My failos is ruining my life

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Im putting relationships, friendships and a lot of other things on hold until I get my plastic surgeries in a year. Im not mentally masurbating like my life is gonna transform but my current failos is destroying my mental health

I still have a whole year to waste withdrawing myself from others cuz of being stressed about my looks, worrying about it in the moment compulsively every date im mentally suffering i have to tell myself not to fidget like a retard ,always holding back to connect cuz of my physical failos i.e. im too ugly to show emotions and not being able to talk about my romantic relationships with most my friends because i dont wanna disgust them. Frying my brain with drugs while I wait too afford and get done the surgeries isnt making any difference in the long run neither is being glued too my phone. I took it too far that many girls and friends I have tried to get to know have told me straightup im just using them for drugs, and its true because i am too insecure to connect with people so i just use them instead . Idek what to do with myself atp even my ex aint taking me back anymore lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, FacialStructure404, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
what is ur psl?

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and try2beme
My nigga you a gymaxxed htn rt? Why you stressing bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme