Do I look like Aladdin? (POLL INSIDE)

Do I look like Aladdin?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mate why are you seething so hard lol

I would beat you to a pulp. I wanna see what you look like as well. If you wanna link in London let me know, because I am willing to take a common assault charge for you to learn respect the tough love way.

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I would beat you to a pulp. I wanna see what you look like as well. If you wanna link in London let me know, because I am willing to take a common assault charge for you to learn respect the tough love way.
How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
So essentially, you're admitting that Indians look good when they don't look Indian, okay.

Wow @ his reading comprehension.

Just because you're a light skin nigger, doesn't mean you aren't dumb. Realise that. You are still in the nigger IQ range. Dumb npc fag.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You most definitely wouldnt but either way youre a bit mental seething this hard because i said you didnt look like Alladin. Maybe take a step back and we can regroup later baby

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
How tall are you?

5ft8.

You most definitely wouldnt but either way youre a bit mental seething this hard because i said you didnt look like Alladin. Maybe take a step back and we can regroup later baby

Haters Trolls GIF by Shelly Saves the Day

Wow @ his reading comprehension.

Just because you're a light skin nigger, doesn't mean you aren't dumb. Realise that. You are still in the nigger IQ range. Dumb npc fag.
So instead of calmly explaining how I'm wrong you choose to attack my race? You're boasting about girls thinking you're not Indian and thinking you're actually Iranian, it's frankly sad. Grow up, you're almost 33 🤓

Youre a 5”8 30 year old man seething over a looksmaxxing forum in an argument with a 17 year old who is taller than you.

Sorry mate but if you tried to fight me i would sadly touch you differently. As i said, take a step back and reevaluate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and sportsmogger
"Bro I'm not ugly! I'm lightskin Indian but I pass as Iranian bhai!11!!"

• JFL
Youre a 5”8 30 year old man seething over a looksmaxxing forum in an argument with a 17 year old who is taller than you.

Sorry mate but if you tried to fight me i would sadly touch you differently. As i said, take a step back and reevaluate
Manlet rage.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
So instead of calmly explaining how I'm wrong you choose to attack my race? You're boasting about girls thinking you're not Indian and thinking you're actually Iranian, it's frankly sad. Grow up, you're almost 33 🤓

No I am almost 32 and you're the nerd here for not having the social skills to understand what I was saying.

I am not dumbing myself down for your dumb consumer ass. I say it once and if it goes over the head of dumbasses, they don't belong in the conversation.

9 May 2019 — It's not that Gen Z has lost critical thinking skills, it is that they may have never fully developed in the first place. Critical Thinking at ...

Read it.

• JFL
Manlet rage.

You hurt negro? Your blood flowing? Have I risen your testosterone levels? Shame you can't expend it with sex or an actual sport you are good at and it's going into this keyboard rn huh?

• JFL
No I am almost 32 and you're the nerd here for not having the social skills to understand what I was saying.

I am not dumbing myself down for your dumb consumer ass. I say it once and if it goes over the head of dumbasses, they don't belong in the conversation.

View attachment 2556710

9 May 2019 — It's not that Gen Z has lost critical thinking skills, it is that they may have never fully developed in the first place. Critical Thinking at ...

Read it.
Muh i pass as Iranian

• JFL
I dont know what happened to your face , it lost compactness or got bloated but you dont give that vibe that u had when young , u look uncle now

• JFL
dnr the thread but whats your body county OP? not that it matters, but you're trying to make it seem like you've been with a lot of women (which i doubt tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
View attachment 2556718

Mad I ignored your thread of you sucking up to me, you ugly petrol station looking Tamil fuck. You look 45 at 25.

Keep crying for ethnic badboys like me.

I'll starve, get skinny and mog.

Your days are outnumbered, son. It's fucking over.

dnr the thread but whats your body county OP? not that it matters, but you're trying to make it seem like you've been with a lot of women (which i doubt tbh)

Translation: 'He's Indian, this can't be, I'm white, how can that be possible!???!??!?! I'm so mad reading this. Ok I am not supposed to post because people will know I'm incel from the way I type, but let me just ask, quickly I'll just ask quickly'.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

Translation: 'He's Indian, this can't be, I'm white, how can that be possible!???!??!?! I'm so mad reading this. Ok I am not supposed to post because people will know I'm incel from the way I type, but let me just ask, quickly I'll just ask quickly'.

Could you please reply to my dm regarding true mirrors?

so sad. an ugly pajeet begging for attention. fucks a few women and thinks his bodycount is high. shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
lol these mods are so cucked obeying every report they deleted the pic i did of you as alladin jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss