• 4B74F3B7-6CAC-4402-8B8A-8547829A40CC.jpeg
    4B74F3B7-6CAC-4402-8B8A-8547829A40CC.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
No.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
I have a similar problem to you and I realised my lips were tiny and they make my nose look even more fucked than it is. I’m getting lip surgery and Rhino idc

no

• +1
if you hit your nose with a hammer it will probably work👍 (bonesmashing works 100% of time trust)

• Love it
I have a similar problem to you and I realised my lips were tiny and they make my nose look even more fucked than it is. I’m getting lip surgery and Rhino idc
Yeah but do i need it tho

Is my harmony good rn?
It's fine. if you don't like your nose just work arond it. improve your eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair, skin, fat% and so on. you don't even look bad right now.

It's fine. if you don't like your nose just work arond it. improve your eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair, skin, fat% and so on. you don't even look bad right now.
Yeah i know I don’t look bad i think without acne i am Chadlite for MY AGE since i have no failos ( even tho nose isn’t ideal it doesn’t detract ang points from me i think)

Don't do that shit yo. You look good

• +1
Yeah but do i need it tho
It looks fine from the side. Front is a bit weird but the lightings pretty shit so can’t really tell. You don’t really need it

• +1
U're fine u schizo. As if you can get surgeries under the age of 18 anyway.
Im not even going to just wondering what my flaws are I don’t think i have any anyway

Im not even going to just wondering what my flaws are I don’t think i have any anyway
It's over for ur NTness anyway, now that u've landed on this page ur brain will slowly rot until u make a thread like this one

• So Sad
It's over for ur NTness anyway, now that u've landed on this page ur brain will slowly rot until u make a thread like this one
Couldn’t agree more i will delete my account when i can it says i have to wait idk how much tho

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Prove it, no one on here deletes
I deleted my acc back in April actually, started mogging now im back here and realized most of the blackpill is exaggerated shit. Oofydoofymax + being 6"2 mogs.
edit: actually, I just proved ur point jfl