Water fasting at 16?

Plunk

Plunk

Iron
I want to water fast for 24 hours max maybe 5, hours take a break for a week and then do a full 24 hours im 16 years old and I heard that water fasting can stunt growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, 5'7 zoomer and KIVVV
I want to water fast for 24 hours max maybe 5, hours take a break for a week and then do a full 24 hours im 16 years old and I heard that water fasting can stunt growth
you should be drinking as much water as possible at your age

you should be drinking as much water as possible at your age
I drink about a gallon to four bottles a day with 2 potassium pills depending on how serious I try to take it but I want to do more than that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and nathan
idk what your experience is in the past but Im sorry for how it turned out
my experience is

Sure, don't do it too much. I waterfast once a week.

Don't worry @nakus is just racist. Everyone else on this forum worships BBC power and cream :forcedsmile:
no guys i promise i'm not racist!

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Don't worry @nakus is just racist. Everyone else on this forum worships BBC power and cream :forcedsmile:
yea I expected some people to be negative before I joined this app

I am water fasting today, drinking green tea rn.

nigger, when IGF 1 gets released during fasting it gets sent to the body to literally not itself alive due to no food
it doesn't go to bones

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
nigger, when IGF 1 gets released during fasting it gets sent to the body to literally not itself alive due to no food
it doesn't go to bones
my goal isn't for height im fine where I'm at I js want to do a healthy fast for rn, why did you call me the n word tho?

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
my goal isn't for height im fine where I'm at I js want to do a healthy fast for rn, why did you call me the n word tho?
because in this forum we all hate niggers and we're all secretly kkk members

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You gonna stunt your growth if you fast but if you want healthy fasting I guess try iintermittent fasting

Nobody takes the word nigger here seriously it's just a way to reply to people

i did a waterfast once for 23 days lol i dropeed 15kgs weight.

But i would recommend dryfasting, it's way more efficient and easier, cuz you make lots of water from fat anyways and you are not hungry constantly

dry fasting is the way if you wanna fast and also it won't take a shitton of time for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Verline

But i would recommend dryfasting, it's way more efficient and easier, cuz you make lots of water from fat anyways and you are not hungry constantly

dry fasting is the way if you wanna fast and also it won't take a shitton of time for nothing
23 days :ROFLMAO:

t
no im growing rapidly it's the new method, why do you think starved africans are so tall
the tribes are tall because they Hunt meat everyday and eat it
Africans that live in the cities are short asf because no meat and no food

t

the tribes are tall because they Hunt meat everyday and eat it
Africans that live in the cities are short asf because no meat and no food
no the average for south sudan is 6'3 and I eat organic meat when I eat and I workout, when I eat I eat a lot then I have no appetite, I also drink less than 1L water per day, I'm africamaxxing

no cap but I would just go dry it would only take 5 days to achieve the same effects. going water just wasting time imo
nigga 23 days you would die with no experience in fasting, especially if you're physically active

nigga 23 days you would die with no experience in fasting, especially if you're physically active
i did a 8 days beforethat , however you would not die. dying means your body just gives up but obviously it wont as long as you have reserves. You would die AFTER you start consuming your skeletal muscle. bro your a pussy just don't do fast I think grow some balls first and maybe wait until you are an adult peace out

eat as much as possible at 16

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Bro thinks he is 2020 connor murphy or something, mirin 23 day water fast, my max is 28 days

• +1
Reactions: pokercel
You nigger boy all different types of fasting stunt growth you niggerr booyyyyy