Water fast at 16

J

jacobrb07

Iron
I’m 16 and planning on doing a 3 day 4 night long water fast in order to get hollow cheeks. I’m already sub 10% body fat and still don’t have them so I think it’s water retention. I’ve done a bit of research and apparently it could stunt my growth. Would a short water fast like this stunt my growth?

unlikely height is genetics

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and jacobrb07
wont stunt your growth but you probably will not get hollow cheeks from this

I’m 16 and planning on doing a 3 day 4 night long water fast in order to get hollow cheeks. I’m already sub 10% body fat and still don’t have them so I think it’s water retention. I’ve done a bit of research and apparently it could stunt my growth. Would a short water fast like this stunt my growth?
Will definitly stunt your growth. Water is crusial for your developement

• JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax and MTMM
dont fucking do it - every teenage should pubertymax. Eat like a normal healthy person. Every 3-4 Week 1 day Fasting is aight for gut health, but dont do it too often.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, anitalooksmax and mathis
Fasting is horribly for growth + you goal is very stupid and retarded

I’m 16 and planning on doing a 3 day 4 night long water fast in order to get hollow cheeks. I’m already sub 10% body fat and still don’t have them so I think
OK..

GO BITE YOU CHEEKS? -> DO YOU GOT HOLLOW CHEEKS?
NO?? OK YOU ZYGO / CHEEKBONES SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH
YESS?? ITS THE BLOAT AND FAT

OK..

GO BITE YOU CHEEKS? -> DO YOU GOT HOLLOW CHEEKS?
NO?? OK YOU ZYGO / CHEEKBONES SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH
YESS?? ITS THE BLOAT AND FAT
Water fast fixes bloat retard and helps lose fat

dont fucking do it - every teenage should pubertymax. Eat like a normal healthy person. Every 3-4 Week 1 day Fasting is aight for gut health, but dont do it too often.
This is the first time I’m doing it and I don’t plan on it being a regular thing. Would it be alright to fast for 2 days then or should I just not bother

wont stunt your growth but you probably will not get hollow cheeks from this
I think my problem is just water retention and apparently water fast helps with this, whilst also losing some fat

Post picture

I think my problem is just water retention and apparently water fast helps with this, whilst also losing some fat
try it you got nothing to loose

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07