almost fucking died today because of my personal trainer

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
so i’m 15, and severely underweight, like in the 9th percentile. today i started with a new trainer and he worked me to hell. i’ve had another personal trainer in the past, like last year, and he was much better than this one. this trainer left me no time for breaks in between sets, nor whenever i finished a certain excercise and had to move in to the next one. he usually had me do 4 sets with 15 reps. and he made me do a full body workout, like what the fuck, should of given me a ppl like my last trainer, full body is for like old dads who don’t know their way around the gym. i told him i felt dizzy and felt like throwing up and he made me keep going. apparently people know him for being super hard on people, it’s a new gym, im not even sure he’s taking a proper trainer course. he also kept putting way more weight that i could handle on the machines, we didn’t even get around to doing anything with barbells or the cage. when i got out of the session i was dizzy as fuck and felt sick, felt like throwing up for like an hour after that. is this normal for a trainer.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Xangsane, blatonslatt and 3 others
Pussy

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, viniciz, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
eat some food

• +1
Reactions: cadee
Personal trainers are braindead losers, you can learn more from tiktok than a "qualified" PT

• +1
Reactions: cadee and aber
imagine working out at 15 lol. over for OP

imagine working out at 15 lol. over for OP
why, most guys my age work out, this one buddy of mine has a pretty crazy physique too. would post pics but he deleted them off his socials. most of my friends go to the gym and have abs and gains, im the only exception

How many sets did he make u do for compound lifts or each body part? Ru sore now

why, most guys my age work out, this one buddy of mine has a pretty crazy physique too. would post pics but he deleted them off his socials. most of my friends go to the gym and have abs and gains, im the only exception
gym =/ always good

so i’m 15, and severely underweight, like in the 9th percentile. today i started with a new trainer and he worked me to hell. i’ve had another personal trainer in the past, like last year, and he was much better than this one. this trainer left me no time for breaks in between sets, nor whenever i finished a certain excercise and had to move in to the next one. he usually had me do 4 sets with 15 reps. and he made me do a full body workout, like what the fuck, should of given me a ppl like my last trainer, full body is for like old dads who don’t know their way around the gym. i told him i felt dizzy and felt like throwing up and he made me keep going. apparently people know him for being super hard on people, it’s a new gym, im not even sure he’s taking a proper trainer course. he also kept putting way more weight that i could handle on the machines, we didn’t even get around to doing anything with barbells or the cage. when i got out of the session i was dizzy as fuck and felt sick, felt like throwing up for like an hour after that. is this normal for a trainer.
You don’t exactly need a PT if you teach yourself proper stuff, but even still he shouldn’t be pushing you this hard given your circumstances and lack of actual capabilities to complete such shit. Good conditioning though. Once you’re at a healthy and muscular weight you’ll be grateful for the extremely intense early sessions.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and vzidel
IMG 7320

3 sets for the 1st workout and rest of the workout 2 . 8-12 reps to failure . and kill that guy

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
How many sets did he make u do for compound lifts or each body part? Ru sore now
he didn’t make me do any lifts, he made me do 4 sets of 15 reps for each body part and then when i finished each set i had to do another excercise immediately, like pushups/dumbbell reps or something till failure and then immediately get back to the rest of my sets, no breaks in between

He’s making you do circuit training with no rest period, going to failure, good for conditioning and losing weight, but not for building muscle and strength. You should try telling him your goals before the next session and see if he changes his training. Some trainers don’t know any science and they have same cookie cutter routine for all their clients. Also, he should be teaching you the right mechanics of each exercise while you are training. If he is not teaching you the fundamental techniques and principles and he is not tailoring the program to your specific goals, he’s not a good trainer.

Over if you have a personal trainer