Side profile im just gonna assume its decent

But op even my mom is taller than u heightmaxx asap

hair and eyes safe u

htn is fair i guess. would be chad with better jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: cc287
hair and eyes safe u

htn is fair i guess. would be chad with better jaw
he is good-looking already but I see what you mean by getting a better jaw. i tried morphing him with one but all morphs came looking like shit

so either a good morpher can try it himself or his face isn't meant for big implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, cc287 and buflek
Btw, are you slavic op?

badg? Is that you?

Eye area and pheno pill in full action. @Blackgymmax how can u cope knowing this baby faced jawlet subhuman gets better quality women than all the ethnic rotting chads on the forum?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, WeiWei, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Front profile looks good
Side profile im just gonna assume its decent

But op even my mom is taller than u heightmaxx asap
looool yeah my mom is MY height lol what is heightmaxxing anyways?

he is good-looking already but I see what you mean by getting a better jaw. i tried morphing him with one but all morphs came looking like shit

so either a good morpher can try it himself or his face isn't meant for big implants tbh
His face is too short and narrow

• Hmm...
His face is too short and narrow
everyone told me ive had a long face before, i've looked into it the only thing im lacking is ramus my forward growth is average - above my ramus is below average which gives my face the narrow appearance idk if its a thing that could change over time but mewing won't help as i've mewed all my life and had good facial development. That's why i asked if i needed any surgeries like fillers/bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Nebula
View attachment 2404393View attachment 2404394View attachment 2404395everyone told me ive had a long face before, i've looked into it the only thing im lacking is ramus my forward growth is average - above my ramus is below average which gives my face the narrow appearance idk if its a thing that could change over time but mewing won't help as i've mewed all my life and had good facial development. That's why i asked if i needed any surgeries like fillers/bimax.
Ur facial development is shit u should thank ur white genes for ur pheno cuz ur ugly af besides that. Ur face is not long its narrow as in ur cheeckbone projection is garbage so ur hardcapped on that as u cant change ur fwhr massively. Also looking down doesnt really help it only adds to the problem. I might change my mind this guy is shit. @Blackgymmax look at the first pic tbh. Looks like downsyndrome fetus goofy ass tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and cc287
Ur facial development is shit u should thank ur white genes for ur pheno cuz ur ugly af besides that. Ur face is not long its narrow as in ur cheeckbone projection is garbage so ur hardcapped on that as u cant change ur fwhr massively. Also looking down doesnt really help it only adds to the problem. I might change my mind this guy is shit. @Blackgymmax look at the first pic tbh. Looks like downsyndrome fetus goofy ass tbh
do i really NEED my cheekbones to be popping tho? im already skinny wouldnt that make me look even more like a smack user

do i really NEED my cheekbones to be popping tho? im already skinny wouldnt that make me look even more like a smack user
u didnt really give any tips either kek you just said this is bad and that is bad end of story :ROFLMAO:

if your first impression of him was positive then that's all that matters. we can sit here and say how many failos he got but in reality, girls will look at him and already have an opinion in milliseconds (that is, assuming their impression is positive on average and they are not femcel sheboons that watch looksmax content).

OP record yourself in 360

if your first impression of him was positive then that's all that matters. we can sit here and say how many failos he got but in reality, girls will look at him and already have an opinion in milliseconds (that is, assuming their impression is positive on average and they are not femcel sheboons that watch looksmax content).
ive had good success with girls that i wanted idk if any girls look at me and think shit like that but i got girls i wanted fairly easy all my life

apart from the popular girls and shit i never fit in that crowd and never had the status lol i was just a bad kid

mogwarts users infiltrating the .org

also @prettyboyy lookalike

im lucky its above average in my country (med)
Your looks are above average my opinion height is average so your good keep it put out on some more frame and you'll be an 8 maybe

If u look good I look good. Facial development is coke

Built for BBC tbh

• JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn and khamzatchimaev911
Yes, you need surgery.
To be specific, you need:
MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

Hope this helps!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, insecurehtn and cc287
Your looks are above average my opinion height is average so your good keep it put out on some more frame and you'll be an 8 maybe

Yes, you need surgery.
To be specific, you need:
MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

Hope this helps!
is this what james got?

You need to Leave this forum and go slay already

You just need to get a better jaw then you would likely be chadlite get jaw implants or u can inject fillers although this has to be redone every 6 months if I was you I would heightmax (there are some threads here that go into detail) and gymmax slightly then save for surgery which would cost you around 12k but depends mainly where you get it and your location but yes you are a htn
Research for yourself is my main advice if your serious about surgeries just use this as a guide

You just need to get a better jaw then you would likely be chadlite get jaw implants or u can inject fillers although this has to be redone every 6 months if I was you I would heightmax (there are some threads here that go into detail) and gymmax slightly then save for surgery which would cost you around 12k but depends mainly where you get it and your location but yes you are a htn
Research for yourself is my main advice if your serious about surgeries just use this as a guide
I saw the threads about height. I have medical problems preventing me from taking hgh and stuff like that which is unfortunate. I'm looking into gymmaxxing , i think jaw implants are expensive but maybe later down the line im 16 right now if theres no noteable improvements until im 19-22 ill probably get some . Thank you for your honest opinion and advice

Your face keeps growing until your mid 20s so likely u could see a small to medium growth of your jaw other then that you fit the pretty boy archetype so play into your strengths fashion max pierce your ears ect get an aesthetic body and you will do fine in dating

Screenshot 2023 08 31 at 85907 PM

built for BBC

• JFL
HTN. Better jaw and your instant chadlite. So focus on that.

• +1