Do indians and pakis in diasporas claim to be other (similar but not quite) nationalities?

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
When I talk to foreign girls on the internet (foreign from my perspective aka whites and blacks and asians) I say I am Nepalese or Sri Lankan or Maldivian to avoid the stereotypes. Those countries are far worse off btw but the average person out there is dumb as shit and have no clue about these countries so don't make the association. I wonder if the indian and paki origin do this IRL in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If I was Indian I'd just say I'm from Pakistan tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Michael Myers
saying you from some other country tat perceive to be higher class can make your status higher

In my old highschool there were alot of Caribeans that were of indian/paki descent from. They don't call themselves indian they just say they're from whatever country they came from.

ur from pakistan arent you?
White as snow, it's just that Indians have a bad reputation when it comes to dating thanks to the whole "bobs and vagene plz" despite basically being racially the same as Pakistanis since they were the same country less than 100 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Michael Myers and 1 other person
When I talk to foreign girls on the internet (foreign from my perspective aka whites and blacks and asians) I say I am Nepalese or Sri Lankan or Maldivian to avoid the stereotypes. Those countries are far worse off btw but the average person out there is dumb as shit and have no clue about these countries so don't make the association. I wonder if the indian and paki origin do this IRL in western countries.
Tbh but bhai you should say you’re from Turkey tbh. That sounds better than Nepal or Sri Lanka. Girls are low IQ and don’t understand. One girl i was chatting with on Tinder said I looked like I was from France etc ? I said no I’m Turkish ??

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Tbh but bhai you should say you’re from Turkey tbh. That sounds better than Nepal or Sri Lanka. Girls are low IQ and don’t understand. One girl i was chatting with on Tinder said I looked like I was from France etc ? I said no I’m Turkish ??
fucking lol ha ha

Just keep going, i don't see any point admitting that you are curry if you can pass another nationality.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and 11gaijin
Nepalese here tend to be doctors.

all I know about Pakistan is they fuck young boys.

Pashtuns and Kashmiris can claim Afghan, Iranian or even Turkish nationality, but most Punjabis/other curries are too dark and will be easily noticed. Unless you're a high caste or have Iranic admixture, there's no point.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
It’s only the people who are ashamed of themselves. I’ll always say I’m Indian because I’m not retarted enough to let stereotypes get to me .

Farrokh Bulsara aka Freddie Mercury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
Errr when people ask me straight up I say Canadian. I live in the UK so my accent really stands out. White people dont seem to care about where im Originally from, only the ethnics do tbh. So I tell them Half white, Half-Punjabi (which I am). I could pass for half-afghan or Persian tbh. Esp since I lived with Persian housemates for a year so I know a bit of the language.

Errr when people ask me straight up I say Canadian. I live in the UK so my accent really stands out. White people dont seem to care about where im Originally from, only the ethnics do tbh. So I tell them Half white, Half-Punjabi (which I am). I could pass for half-afghan or Persian tbh. Esp since I lived with Persian housemates for a year so I know a bit of the language.
You look 100% curry to me bhai.
Nepalese here tend to be doctors.

all I know about Pakistan is they fuck young boys.
Are you sure you're not confusing Pakistan with Catholic priests?

You don't look white at all

Perhaps, never said I looked white. Could look white if I skin-lightened tbh, my facial features are sharp for a curry tbh.
You look 100% curry to me bhai.

Are you sure you're not confusing Pakistan with Catholic priests?

Yh defo look curry, "bhai" ???

Perhaps, never said I looked white. Could look white if I skin-lightened tbh, my facial features are sharp for a curry tbh.
Meh curry facial features don't differ that drastically from white's. Really only blacks/asians differ a lot from whites. (this is actually a huge failo for curries imo, because asians/blacks can get away with their pheno even though they have a lot of features that look bad on white people) still waiting for the curry version of tyrone pheno/kpop phenos. (both of these contradict western beauty standards)

Last edited:
You do. I have seen your pictures. Why are you offended, bhai? It wasn't an insult.

Exactly. He looks curry af.

Im not offended I do look curry, thats a fact????‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: brother
Kek. It's completely normal, just like "dude." Curries use it casually.

Its still weird ???
Kek. It's completely normal, just like "dude." Curries use it casually.

@RedPilledStemcel - Cant PM rn so read that.

Screenshot 20190120 004453 Samsung Notes

Screenshot 20190120 004504 Samsung Notes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel

Yes - being a curry or Pakistani is an absolute death sentence in the west unless you meet an ultra liberal modern chick in big city . Unless you are 8.5/10 plus , you won’t even get a decent date - forget about slaying . If you have height and light brown tone , sell yourself as middle eastern ( still bad but def better than curry )

Yes - being a curry or Pakistani is an absolute death sentence in the west unless you meet an ultra liberal modern chick in big city . Unless you are 8.5/10 plus , you won’t even get a decent date - forget about slaying . If you have height and light brown tone , sell yourself as middle eastern ( still bad but def better than curry )
btw intel does pretty well with white girls, he's no 8 psl and he looks pretty curry

• +1
Reactions: brother and Deleted member 147

Not nessesarily tbh. If you live in large western cities its not as much of a failo, as long as you can prove to people your westernised, and de-prove your stereotype. Be the polar opposite.

Indians stereotype: Lives with parents until 25, eithet fat/skinny, horrible accent, cant flirt with girls, nerd, doesnt do weed or alcohol, no-criminal record, very beta/timid, short, shit frame, all asian/indian friends ect

Me: Moved out at 15, not fat/skinny, Canadian accent (literally makes girls scream in the uk), really good at flirting, doesnt study, does weed/hash/nitrous/THC/LSD/steroids, steroid dealer, perceived as alpha, tall, great frame, most friends white/black ect ect

TBH the main thing making me curry is my lightish-brown skin colour which I could change in 2 months with 4% hydroquinone.

Like, obvs, I am a curry, no way around that. But there are things you can do to minimise the impact.

• +1
Reactions: brother
Good advice imma steal the Nepalese or Maldivian one maybe legally change my name later on in life too

they all SHIT SKIN so yea