Do natural lifter’s need to do squats and deadlifts ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is it essential for a natural lifter to look good or are they just cope ? @PrimoMaxxer

They help build overall strength,plus if you incorporate them into your routine your other lifts like Arms,
Pullups,Shoulders etc become a lot easier

They help build overall strength,plus if you incorporate them into your routine your other lifts like Arms,
Pullups,Shoulders etc become a lot easier
Yeah i heard many cops get very fucking strong in taking down black thug’s when they incorporated more squats and deadlifts due to its stablizer muscles being developed and makes them fucking strong as shit escpially with the police vests on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and Yliaster
its legit but so brutal to do squats and DL in the same workout

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Squats yes. Deadlifts no. A lot of coaches don't even suggest deadlifts anymore. There was a strongman who did an interview with Brian Shaw and I think I remember him saying the payoff just isn't worth it. Can do isolations for basically everything. Spinal erectors will be harder to work though and when those look big, they look really good.

Retarded bluepill/ redpill advice. Just train enough legs so they don't look out of proportion, If you actually train them hard and heavy they will get disgustingly big, relative to your upper body

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and albe.ORG
Retarded bluepill/ redpill advice. Just train enough legs so they don't look out of proportion, If you actually train them hard and heavy they will get disgustingly big, relative to your upper body
I see...

just train arms and do roids