Squat, Bench, Deadlift and Pull Ups is the ONLY movements required to build muscle (Natural lifter guide)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Doing curl's, triceps pushdowns, lateral raises, and isolation/machine exercises = you're wasting your time as a natural lifter looking the same in 10 years because you did not do the correct thing as a natural, and that's progressing on your compounds the Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Pull Ups 5x5. When you are 100% natural, it is all about INTENSITY and Progressively adding weight to the bar aka. Getting STRONGER, Strength is what triggers a natural lifter's physiology to GROW, there is no exogenous hormones (steroids) to inject which bind with each other to cause growth. When your Natural you MUST force your body to adapt and grow to the load of the compounds.

Now, if your question is asking, that those main lift's do not target specific muscles like the side delts, rear delts, triceps, biceps, let me make this clear, as a natural or ENHANCED, your muscles will be distributed evenly across your body... even if you did not specifically 'isolate' that muscle such as your 'side delts' you will get muscle in that area regardless if you performed an exercise targeting it.

Debate me in this thread but be warn you will get absolutely merked with facts.

@Orc you would probably debate this.

brutal 0 replypill

Deadlift is useless.