DO NOT GET A HAIRCUT!!!!

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Officially Looksminned
Regreted what i did.
I wish nikola tesla was here to built a time machine to stop me from getting that haircut. mfs look better with longer hair anyway.

Anyway heres a free picture of jordan barret so you'll dopamine mfs dont get bored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, hardestmfintheroom, SADA and 7 others
muttmerica shit. fades mog but you guys can't get good ones there in US

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 41284
Regreted what i did.
I wish nikola tesla was here to built a time machine to stop me from getting that haircut. mfs look better with longer hair anyway.

Anyway heres a free picture of jordan barret so you'll dopamine mfs dont get bored
View attachment 2610965
just get a taper cant go wrong wit that shit

Long hair like over the ears and long in the neck looks terrible on most men. It needs to at least be cut to the top of the ears and short in the back.

Regreted what i did.

View attachment 2610965
Longer hair is best for attracting JBs. And thanks for the dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Regreted what i did.

View attachment 2610965
got compliments for 1 day at school after cutting long hair
ego boosted for 30 minuets

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Long hair like over the ears and long in the neck looks terrible on most men. It needs to at least be cut to the top of the ears and short in the back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro
Regreted what i did.

View attachment 2610965
No haircut saves sub5s

Thug low class haircut
I’m sorry bro
Modernized SS type on whites looks good, it only looks low class on fat men and ethnics, or if you get some shit like taper fade

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
IMG 20231230 115423

My current hair

Regreted what i did.

View attachment 2610965
that wide faced pig