DO NOT GO TO WORK OR GO TO THE GYM IF YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
i was workmaxxing(torture) and gymcelling(torture) every day

while getting 0 fucking pussy. whats the fucking point?

your just torturing yourself hoping for something to happen in the future

ive had friends too which ive seen workmaxxing everyday and gymcelling everyday while still getting rejected on dates and being girlfriendless

how do they not want to fucking rope?

i decided im not doing that shit anymore.

im not working benefiting society for NO PUSSY. and im not going to the GYM and torturing my muscles and body every day to look good for NOBODY.

its fucking torture

ill work remotely, and ill go gym ONLY if i have a gf.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, vermillioncorefan, Patient A and 5 others
bro you are going crazy it seems, chill out

• +1
Reactions: leobrauers, Ranjeet Dipshit and Deleted member 45338
is because you're 5'4 boyo no gym for your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ranjeet Dipshit, RichardSpencel and 3 others
gymcelling isn't torture if you have god tier insertions and frame.

There might actually be no better feeling than looking in the mirror with god tier insertions and bone structure. Huge dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: Sick and Deleted member 45338
gymcelling isn't torture if you have god tier insertions and frame.

There might actually be no better feeling than looking in the mirror with god tier insertions and bone structure. Huge dopamine rush
literally means nothing if u dont have a gf and getting sex every day

ive had friends too which ive seen workmaxxing everyday and gymcelling everyday while still getting rejected on dates and being girlfriendless

im not working benefiting society for NO PUSSY. and im not going to the GYM and torturing my muscles and body every day to look good for NOBODY.

its fucking torture

heightcel pal rope immediately no point to life

The whole point of the torture of both of those things is to reach a point of physical/financial/mental stability to be ready for a gf. If you drop those things, it's actually over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Sick, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
literally means nothing if u dont have a gf and getting sex every day
Nah, it's hard to explain for those who haven't experienced the feeling. I've had glimpses of it because I do have good insertions but got cucked by height... I know exactly what jeff is thinking tho when he's pumped up like this no homo:
14224833 1039623479476416 4187353718317587135 n

Feeling like a god amongst men, sex or not, what woman even compares, bitches have to wear makeup to even compete......

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
The whole point of the torture of both of those things is to reach a point of physical/financial/mental stability to be ready for a gf. If you drop those things, it's actually over.
ok thats true tbf. but people who do them things both for years and still no gf. whats the point

Nah, it's hard to explain for those who haven't experienced the feeling. I've had glimpses of it because I do have good insertions but got cucked by height... I know exactly what jeff is thinking tho when he's pumped up like this no homo:
View attachment 2486223

Feeling like a god amongst men, sex or not, what woman even compares, bitches have to wear makeup to even compete......
ive been jacked before. its nothing compared to having a gf and pussy

find chill jobs where you don’t have to have conversations or be next to normies

I always feel better after working bc I listen to music, podcasts just do light exercise and think my thoughts, almost like mediation

NEETing usually results in alternating between feeling like shit because of high cortisol and feeling sluggish tired anhedonic and depressed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FutureSlayer, Ranjeet Dipshit and 2 others
How do you plan on remote maxxing

How do you plan on remote maxxing
certifications + personal brand + case studies + apply on all online job places every day for weeks/months until i get one

certifications + personal brand + case studies + apply on all online job places every day for weeks/months until i get one
Bro remote mogs for sure. Sheesh imagin banging Korean baddies while working frm
Home
I wanna do it too
I don’t know where to get started I’m sixteen I have sometime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Bro remote mogs for sure. Sheesh imagin banging Korean baddies while working frm
Home
I wanna do it too
I don’t know where to get started I’m sixteen I have sometime
do what i said

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Do one cycle of sarms

its fucking torture

Trying to cope with your laziness by posting about it on .org - truly over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and Deleted member 26859
Gymcelling natty is a retarded meme

Gymcell + blast gear

Bruh how can you get a gf if you are a broke stick? Thats literally the steps to get one.

• +1
What being 5"4 does to a nigga. May you get well soon.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, looks>books and Deleted member 26859
idk if gymcelling during develo added inches to my bidelt or i cope by telling myself that i earned it. when it was likely determined. either way macroskelic ape index 21+ bidelt, functional able to walk on hands untrained skelly mogs.

I got more bitches unemployed than employed. Even the prospect of wasting my time and hard-earned money entertaining bitches when I have to go to work pisses me off right now.
For now, I'll stick to groping and teasing the sluts at work then refusing to see them outside the office because "it's against my code, I don't date coworkers".

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The benefits of gymmaxxing go way further than just making you more attractive to women so you are a retard if you don’t do it

So you were larping when you said you have a successful business

• JFL

I support the NPNW movement

Even when I am literally actively getting pussy in the exact moment of getting pussy I will still support NPNWers

Last edited:
  • JFL