Do Old Women Prefer Young Men Just Like Old Men Prefer Young Women?

Do Old Women Prefer Youthful Men?

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Do 50 yo females crave 20-25 yo chad and cuck their 55yo husband?

Or is it just exclusive to men?

How important is having high collagen for men?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
no prefer for ugly

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL at this cope. Incels would be fucking milfs left and right if this was the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and PubertyMaxxer
Why do you even care? You're like 9yo, shouldn't older w*men disgust you? I'm way older than you and they disgust me already.

• +1
JFL at this cope. Incels would be fucking milfs left and right if this was the case.
Not what i tried to say

Everything matters

Indicators of health, youth, fighting succes, dimorphism, Symmetry, facial ratios, height, cultural preferences, situation

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Htobrother
absa
fucking
lutely
are u serious rn
(if ur gl obv)

• +1
Not what i tried to say

Everything matters

Indicators of health, youth, fighting succes, dimorphism, Symmetry, facial ratios, height, cultural preferences, situation
I look pretty dom/fit/healthy/tall and older than I am. I am 24yo but people been telling me I look 30yo for years now. Sometimes I get some 30-35yo wrinkly cunt flirting with me but they are ALWAYS, no exception, are turned off extremely hard when I tell them I am 24yo.

They WANT me to be older. Behavior/looks don't matter. Women don't date men younger than themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Htobrother and PubertyMaxxer
idk tbh

• +1
I look pretty dom/fit/healthy/tall and older than I am. I am 24yo but people been telling me I look 30yo for years now. Sometimes I get some 30-35yo wrinkly cunt flirting with me but they are ALWAYS, no exception, are turned off extremely hard when I tell them I am 24yo.

They WANT me to be older. Behavior/looks don't matter. Women don't date men younger than themselves.
30-35 yo men havent fully hit the wall though

Do it with 45-60 yo women and report back

This should explain everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hector, Foxhole, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Older women want masculine guys to fuck them, not younger twinks like kpop stars, Chico or Barrett.

• +1
I fucked many old females (no hot milfs). Some really like young men, and are attracted to the youth factor. Some even told me that older men are turning them off sexually.

• +1
I used to jack off to milfs, matures over internet.

Now i have some older, lonely women in workplace and their flirting (towards every age group) is disgusting. It's almost as disgusting as those old, balding cucks hitting to young girls at their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and PubertyMaxxer
im 19 and a 29 year old was trying to get with me who i worked with

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Im 17 and get iois from 25-35 y olds

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
how did it go with the jbs

• +1
I used to jack off to milfs, matures over internet.

Now i have some older, lonely women in workplace and their flirting (towards every age group) is disgusting. It's almost as disgusting as those old, balding cucks hitting to young girls at their prime.
I would fuck them all so hard tbh. As long as they aint fat and still look decent ofc.

Why do you even care? You're like 9yo, shouldn't older w*men disgust you? I'm way older than you and they disgust me already.
can you send me the gif of your pfp in high quality please to me, thanks in advance

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MentalistKebab