Do orthodontic braces,Invisalign, or retainers inhibit proper jaw growth/development?

May cause slight maxillary retrusion if you have an underbite to begin with. I'd mainly consult MULTIPLE orthos to find answers to every question you have. Literally be a blackpilled schizo and ask if braces will cause the maxilla or mandible to recess.

May cause slight maxillary retrusion if you have an underbite to begin with. I'd mainly consult MULTIPLE orthos to find answers to every question you have. Literally be a blackpilled schizo and ask if braces will cause the maxilla or mandible to recess.
It’s so annoying trying to find an answer to this question, I have looked all over the internet, mike jew and his cult says it will orthodontist Jews say it won’t.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
It’s so annoying trying to find an answer to this question, I have looked all over the internet, mike jew and his cult says it will orthodontist Jews say it won’t.
I had braces in highschool. My mom wasnt about to spend 4.7k on braces so i paid her back her the money by working a job. So I basically spent thousands of dollars on braces and it was absolutely worth it. I have perfect straight white teeth with a decently wide pallette. So imo it's very worth it and i didn't notice any real recession or anything different besides just having straight teeth

Why would you think mew is lying? He’s not selling anything, while the people that disagree with him are trying to make thousands off you

Why would you think mew is lying? He’s not selling anything, while the people that disagree with him are trying to make thousands off you
Jfl if you think he isn't selling anything or doesn’t have anything to gain. Just look at his website, they have a ton of locations and orthotropic devices.

I had braces in highschool. My mom wasnt about to spend 4.7k on braces so i paid her back her the money by working a job. So I basically spent thousands of dollars on braces and it was absolutely worth it. I have perfect straight white teeth with a decently wide pallette. So imo it's very worth it and i didn't notice any real recession or anything different besides just having straight teeth
Did you achieve any forward growth tho?

Jfl if you think he isn't selling anything or doesn’t have anything to gain. Just look at his website, they have a ton of locations and orthotropic devices.
Well I’ve never seen or heard him promote any of them in his videos