Do people actually bonesmash?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I wanna try out bonesmashing my zygos and cheeckbones and chin, but I wonder if i'm just getting trolled or if its a real thing.
So let me know, should I start bonesmashing or is it cope?

u can just do bonesmashing for when u want ur zygos to look good i did it and my sister said wow you look better recently even ur cheekbones are sharper something like that lmao but it's cause i bonesmashed 2 hours before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72, Allornothing, datboijj and 2 others
It works but it takes at least 2 months and you won't get much

• +1
Reactions: Bal3nciaga
u can just do bonesmashing for when u want ur zygos to look good i did it and my sister said wow you look better recently even ur cheekbones are sharper something like that lmao but it's cause i bonesmashed 2 hours before
I think bonesmashing is cope.

I think your bones look bigger due to your skin swelling💀, making a temporary increase in cheek fullness

• +1
Reactions: Fishy, FrankOcean, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
I was Low IQ enough to try it, only causes swelling. The shape of your Bones will Not Change.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fishy, Infinite and Zeta
I was Low IQ enough to try it, only causes swelling. The shape of your Bones will Not Change.
yeah imagine if the world was actually like it, most babies would look like aliens

I am gonna try it out on my zygos and cheekbones and ill see how that goes in a few months, even if it won't change much every single improvement is an improvement
2 months and you won't get much

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
volcel if ur not bonesmashing orbitals at full power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, mogpending and albe.ORG
it works ngl but only swelling, I tried for a whole month, then stopped for a week, the swelling is gone

no bone change or sum tbh, even the chin

might take a year for it to work

I am gonna try it out on my zygos and cheekbones and ill see how that goes in a few months, even if it won't change much every single improvement is an improvement
Good luck and look at some MMA fighters as inspiration, they bonesmash for their whole life

Attachments

• 1709576415191.png
    1709576415191.png
    863.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1709576445244.png
    1709576445244.png
    566.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
how hard do you hit

Yes it works but people dont want to believe it

It protuded my chin so yea

I wanna try out bonesmashing my zygos and cheeckbones and chin, but I wonder if i'm just getting trolled or if its a real thing.
yes it works

Just bonesmashed for an hour and my zygos are numb and swollen as fuck I do look like jordan barret

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: axeyyek, shahid khan, Bal3nciaga and 1 other person
Ur probably a gullible fag if you bone smash but there is a video of that yvldrlyn dude bone smashing in front of his mom lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 51465, Zeta and 1 other person
Maybe im just autistic as shit but every 2-3 weeks when a social event comes up ill bonesmash my zygos lightly, chin hard and gonions medium just for the temporary day ish of swelling while im at said event

Ive noticed if i try do it more often like once every 3-4 days to try keep a consistent swelling it doesnt swell and starts to bruise instead so my sweet spot is just using it when i wanna look good every once in a while.

Im planning on doing some sort of cycle in the near future to promote bone growth instead cuz coping with bonesmashing for long term results is faggot shit. Still debating if i wanna add mk 677 to the cycle because its probably the best for bone mass but i dont wanna make my already slightly large nose even bigger

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and Zeta
when a social event comes up ill bonesmash my zygos lightly, chin hard and gonions medium just for the temporary day ish of swelling while im at said event
That is a very intersting method, ill try it out.

That is a very intersting method, ill try it out.
its worth it but if ur gonna do it on zygos make sure NOT to emphasis the parts i marked in red as they swell much easier and if u over do it there ur gonna end up looking like someone injected only that area with filler and it looking bulbous. most of the hitting should be on the blue parts but avoid hitting the zygomatic arch too much cuz for me it gives me a headache and makes my ears hurt

try to do 4 sets of 2 minutes for zygos and 5 sets of 3 minutes decently hard hitting for chin, for ur chin try to hit evenly on the front and the bottom and sides but not too hard since ive cut my chin once by hitting too hard and tearing the skin

Also diagrams of the nerves and veins in ur face so u dont hit anything

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and Zeta
Good luck bone smashing when your skin is all hard and swollen and it hurts like shit/bleeds. Not sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
IMG 4275

This was the aftermath from my first bonesmashing session. I smacked my cheekbones and zygos for an hour, it looked crazy when it was swollen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: axeyyek, smallman and Bal3nciaga
Good luck and look at some MMA fighters as inspiration, they bonesmash for their whole life
fr bro
yesterday i got kneed in the face while sparring

• JFL
Whether it's real or not, I think it can be dangerous, I'm going to sign up for boxing to receive hits in a more "natural" way.

• +1
it works temporarily but youre btter off doing 10 pushups or sumn in that time

• JFL
Good luck bone smashing when your skin is all hard and swollen and it hurts like shit/bleeds. Not sustainable.
That’s not why it’s because it doesn’t work retard

That’s not why it’s because it doesn’t work retard
What a moronic, pointless statement. People wouldn’t do it if it “didn’t work” fucking nigger.

It swells your face and looks decent at first so boneless bdd autists start coping with it. No shit it doesn’t grow bone.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
What a moronic, pointless statement. People wouldn’t do it if it “didn’t work” fucking nigger.

It swells your face and looks decent at first so boneless bdd autists start coping with it. No shit it doesn’t grow bone.
ur coping no wonder ur so retarded from hitting urself in face 😭😭😭😂😂

dont bonesmash you retard

dont bonesmash you retard
nah i will, just for special occasions. To swell my zygos and chin a lil. It looks good

It works but it doesnt give u bigger bones it just make them denser the changes are probably from swelling or scar tissue build up

• +1
It works but it doesnt give u bigger bones it just make them denser the changes are probably from swelling or scar tissue build up
Yeah i figured it out
IMG 0518

• JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad