Do people born earlier in the school year do better in life

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
People who were born in September should have more brain development and more facial and height development.This not only allows for better grades but more soical validation. Someone born in September could during peak puberty years (year 9/ 10th grade) could be 2-3 inches taller than a augustcel. Also will start driving earlier and be able to get alchool while still in school

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l and Lev Peshkov
hymen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and heightmaxxing
I thought january kids mog the shit out of everyone else

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I thought january kids mog the shit out of everyone else
I think In sports they often do as depending on the age ranges they might be oldest in the league. Depends who ever is the oldest tho I think. I don't think actual birth mouth effects looks apart from being older at certain points

Did you read what you have written?

• +1
Did you read what you have written?
Not really just rambled didnt proof read it but it makes sense older kids will be taller smarter and able to access things like alcohol and cars sooner that their classmates ofc most people can get alchool underage but still

I’m a septembercel

Can confirm always been sorta old looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and mid
Not really just rambled didnt proof read it but it makes sense older kids will be taller smarter and able to access things like alcohol and cars sooner that their classmates ofc most people can get alchool underage but still
Do your school classes agroup people from September to August of the next year? I said it because I thought they were agrouped by January-December everywhere

• +1
Do your school classes agroup people from September to August of the next year? I said it because I thought they were agrouped by January-December everywhere
In england its September to August might depend on country tho but same applys there just January to December

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Lev Peshkov
Kids born in the summer mog the shit out of wintercels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Lev Peshkov