do people not give rep as often as the past?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
@Clavicular is probably the most popping user rn on the forum and isnt even close to a 1:2 post/rep ratio. then mfs like @Salludon and @Amnesia have damn near 1:7 ratios. ik, who gives af about ratios on a incel forum but im curious. Really tho there has to be a decline in the amount of rep people give. start giving out more reputation u pricks, especially to people that are taking time out of their day to make these posts and help you.

English D GIF by NeighborlyNotary®
Typography Alphabet GIF by The3Flamingos
English Letter GIF by NeighborlyNotary®

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, mewman, Yaarhuni and 19 others
its the juice

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and NorwoodAscender
Because my offtopic posts are complete dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, murdah, randomop and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and Lokki
yea thats y best to leave no fun here, pricks wont even move their mouse to click the rep button

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, incel194012940, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Post in race related threads and be funny/witty. Or could just spam dnr videos like @ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Bushman, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, NoseProphecy, Autismcel and 5 others
Post in race related threads and be funny/witty. Or could just spam dnr videos like @ascension
What programming languages do you know and use?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jason Voorhees
@Clavicular is probably the most popping user rn on the forum and isnt even close to a 1:2 post/rep ratio. then mfs like @Salludon and @Amnesia have damn near 1:7 ratios. ik, who gives af about ratios on a incel forum but im curious. Really tho there has to be a decline in the amount of rep people give. start giving out more reputation u pricks, especially to people that are taking time out of their day to make these posts and help you.

Im in rep debt to post rn:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, mirrormogger and NorwoodAscender
What programming languages do you know and use?
I'm a CS student and I'm in my second year. The languages that I'm currently learning or have already learnt.

-Object Oriented Programming(C,C++, Python and Java)
-Data Structures and Algorithms in C and C++
-Database Management(Relational Databases-MySQL and Non Relational database-MongoDB)
-Web Technologies(HTML,CSSJS,ReactJS, JQuery, JSon,AngularJS,AJAX, ExpressJS,ReactJS,NodeJS).

I know the basics and intermediate level stuff of all these languages and a bit of the more advanced stuff in the front end development.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I'm a CS student and I'm in my second year. The languages that I'm currently learning or have already learnt.

-Database Management(Relational Databases-SQLPlus and Non Relational database-MongoDB)
-Web Technologies(HTML,CSSJS,ReactJS, JQuery, JSon,AngularJS,AJAX, ExpressJS,ReactJS,NodeJS).

I know the basics and intermediate level stuff of all these languages and a bit of the more advanced stuff in the front end development.
No powershell? That's a shame. I only use powershell, batch and bash. Maybe some python tho I suck at it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

-Database Management(Relational Databases-MySQL and Non Relational database-MongoDB)

Mirin high iq Bhai keep grinding never give up

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and NorwoodAscender

should i start with HTML, python, or java? trying to learn the basics at least

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, muh and Jason Voorhees
Wow rep , so nice to have it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
should i start with HTML, python, or java? trying to learn the basics at least
Pick any language and get decent at it. All languages have the same concepts and similar functions but the syntax(code language), and features differ making one more situable for a particular application. For example Instead of writing a 100 line code on Javascript I can accomplish the same thing with a few lines of Jquery because of the inbuilt features and functions. All of what I typed might look overwhelming but it's really not that difficult tbh. You just need good work ethic and must enjoy and be good at problem solving for long hours to get good at coding

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
No powershell? That's a shame. I only use powershell, batch and bash. Maybe some python tho I suck at it
You must be a pen tester

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Screenshot 2024 04 16 at 85916 PM

:love::love::love::love:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah and Spiritualcell

What a complete waste of time knowing that the AI takeover is coming

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
@Clavicular used to be a repcel, i remember he used to have a shit rep ratio before all his BOTB tier guides with 100 reps each and the videos of him harrassing strangers and recording calls with girls he hooked up with

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I always rep niggas if I like the post or laugh I always rep no matter how much I hate the user.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Yliaster, silencio and 1 other person
Not really and I use AI while writing codes myself saves me a lot of time but it will never replace a programmer. I could elaborate and get into the nerdy stuff but AI can't do what a human programmer can. It's just not happening even in another 50 years I don't see it happening. That's like saying mathematicians became extinct because of scientific calculator
What a complete waste of time knowing that the AI takeover is coming

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and walrusmaxx
  • +1
U must be making good money. Cybsec is a good field to get into
I said system admin. Nah money's shit coz I live in a shithole. Companies will never pay you what you're worth

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jason Voorhees and NorwoodAscender
Not really and I use AIwhile writing codes myself saves me a lot of time but it will never replace a programmer. I could elaborate and get into the nerdy stuff but AI can't do what a human programmer can. It's just not happening even in another 50 years I don't see it happening. That's like saying mathematicians became extinct because of scientific calculator
Bro do you know DEVIN?
It's an AI software engineer.

Currently it's not at senior level, but it can do what a software engineer can.

AI will replace humans.
This is a fact.
Denying it is naive.

View attachment 2862874View attachment 2862875
making me feel like a chad with all these false allegations.
Good job showing everyone that you are a sex offender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Jason Voorhees

Most people only look at the off topic and ratings sub forums

@Clavicular mostly posts in the looksmaxxing one plus he doesn’t have actual .org clout like Amnesia and Salludon do

• +1
Bro do you know DEVIN?
It's an AI software engineer.

Currently it's not at senior level, but it can do what a software engineer can.

AI will replace humans.
This is a fact.
Denying it is naive.
@User28823 I can't believe normies are this delusional man hahaha. 90% of software development isn't even about writing codes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, User28823, Clavicular and 1 other person
@User28823 I can't believe people without a background are this delusional man hahaha. 90% of software development isn't even about writing codes.
Nigga I am a game developer
I code.

IF AI SPEEDS UP DEVELOPMENT THEN THAT MEANS LESS DEVELOPERS

• +1
@Clavicular used to be a repcel, i remember he used to have a shit rep ratio before all his BOTB tier guides with 100 reps each and the videos of him harrassing strangers and recording calls with girls he hooked up with
Suprised u recall

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and yeeyeeslayer
Most people only look at the off topic and ratings sub forums

@Clavicular mostly posts in the looksmaxxing one plus he doesn’t have actual .org clout like Amnesia and Salludon do
I dont care abt forum clout just wanna mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Kamui
i noticed this as well, a lot of good rep givers are also gone now(like christiano) especially barrett threads get barely any traction now leading to the downfalll of forum quality as a whole

• +1
I always get reps but I posts a bunch of shut so ya know

• +1
Seems like the current state of the forum rewards shit posting more than actual looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and aesthetic beauty

Stingy mfs

• +1
Seems like the current state of the forum rewards shit posting more than actual looksmaxxing advice.
Always has but the focus has shifted in terms of discussion.

• +1
org is more dead than my grandpa

• +1
I dgaf about status or rep ratio but since u tagged me

first off
Joined Aug 16, 2023

Ok he might be a popular user but show me one single thread of his where he had an epic post like mine below. Meanwhile I had like 20 of these type posts back in my peak

I dgaf about status or rep ratio but since u tagged me

first off
Joined Aug 16, 2023

Ok he might be a popular user but show me one single thread of his where he had an epic post like mine below. Meanwhile I had like 20 of these type posts back in my peak

That's actually hilarious. If I looked like that I wouldn't have the confidence to leave the house without at least a bimax. Guy is so recessed that not even Alfaro could dogmax him.

Reading through the amnesia thread. Each response was significantly longer (higher quality) and funnier.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan