Guide to Rep Farm like a pro on looksmax.org

IVE BEEN WANTING MOD FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS
i wanna save looksmaxxing section from shitpost filth

also necrobumping is a gay rule, old threads that are good should be bumped over the new trash
I don’t think your account is old enough to apply tbh

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I don’t think your account is old enough to apply tbh
prob not but all the oldcels dont even use looksmaxxing section or even looksmax :feelskek:

>OP farts
>I laugh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me and Clavicular
prob not but all the oldcels dont even use looksmaxxing section or even looksmax :feelskek:
The looksmax section is usually fine, we can’t take down low quality threads, it’s just moved to the questions section, doesn’t need a lot of cleaning up

The looksmax section is usually fine, we can’t take down low quality threads, it’s just moved to the questions section, doesn’t need a lot of cleaning up

@Orc

@forevergymcelling is the rep king and so is @Ritalincel. They mostly got their reps by just being entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Here's another way!

( react to this comment guys)

• +1
Reactions: wsada
@forevergymcelling is the rep king and so is @Ritalincel. They mostly got their reps by just being entertainment.
forevergymcelling is based AF tho

• +1
Reactions: wsada, owlofathena and TechnoBoss
just be chad like clavicular and everything is a rep farm :oops:

Why is every thread made by this guy trending and gets 2+ pages? tf?

Why is every thread made by this guy trending and gets 2+ pages? tf?

Just be popular theory

Useful guide on how to farm reputation like a fucking pro

1. Using face as avatar, this will ensure someone replies to anything you ever say with a picture of you to dunk on you, especially @anthony111553

View attachment 2853834

90% of my Reputation is from anthony sending this image, theres about 5 pages on google of this if u reverse search

Just LARP as a random white guy and this will work just as well

Put your PSL rating in your Bio, but raise it by .25
View attachment 2853838

@tombradylover is using the first rule in the guide, but to rep farm ragebaits he could easily put 5.75 PSL

People would constantly shit on him that hes not 5.75 and actually 5.25-5.5, constant REP

Racebaiting, this is my favorite method. Just put cumskin or BBC in the title of a thread and your golden. The rules say you cant racebait but 2 out of 3 threads in offtopic are racebaits

Heres a great racebait, low effort also

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

high iq and high effort but very good stuff

post high effort threads

write a long thread and it will get reps, this is unideal cuz that took me a few hours to write but still viable

5#
Slay stories, @WishIwasChico gets insane rep from fucking hot bitches on tinder than reminding us how much he mogs us. Truly unreal

#

Post in the rating section

But not too much or you will be like @Bzz and get ignored, post a lot of not OPs ideally because people dont realize your spamming

Get VIP on here, people will remind you of your poor financial decision of paying for a badge on an incel forum.

#8 complain about the state of the forum

heres a good one from @pneumocystosis it got alot of reps, hes not wrong but its a good way to farm.

Be super retarded and inconsistent in your ratings, constantly post threads about how Brad Pitt is HTN because no zygos, Then post how Leo DiCaprio is a PSL GOD, this will inevitably get you ignored though.

Grift Politically, and often. @Gengar is the CEO at this

Your welcome! Tag people with negative post to rep

@Xangsane @moggathon
You're* learn grammar low iq bimbo

got it

ur slay story thread will make me hate u forever

😢😢😢

i had a better one back in summer on my original account but mods took it down for nudity?

waiting for the day you make a compilation of ur slays and upload it as a pdf to org to farm 200reps

😢😢😢

i had a better one back in summer on my original account but mods took it down for nudity?

waiting for the day you make a compilation of ur slays and upload it as a pdf to org to farm 200reps
Ill do that this summer once I leave my hometown and have no repercussion of posting every girls face

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Ill do that this summer once I leave my hometown and have no repercussion of posting every girls face

gotta go to europe this summer with the boys would be banger thread after banger thread each night out

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
free rep no hacks .org 100% working

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
#11: be good looking
guys like amnesia and pneumo could post a pic of their shit turd and get 100 reacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, Clavicular and TechnoBoss
do yall actually care about this?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Clavicular
Banger thread ngl. Gonna change the psl to test out the rage bait :forcedsmile:. One thing u forgot to mention is posting ur penis on this shithole for engagement and reps. Also acting and saying extremely gay things will land u insane reps as well but at the potential cost of a ban.

Banger thread ngl. Gonna change the psl to test out the rage bait :forcedsmile:. One thing u forgot to mention is posting ur penis on this shithole for engagement and reps. Also acting and saying extremely gay things will land u insane reps as well but at the potential cost of a ban.
No change it to 5.75, better bait cuz its more believable

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
But mines unfixable

• +1

1. Using face as avatar, this will ensure someone replies to anything you ever say with a picture of you to dunk on you, especially @anthony111553

View attachment 2853834

90% of my Reputation is from anthony sending this image, theres about 5 pages on google of this if u reverse search

View attachment 2853838

@tombradylover is using the first rule in the guide, but to rep farm ragebaits he could easily put 5.75 PSL

People would constantly shit on him that hes not 5.75 and actually 5.25-5.5, constant REP

Racebaiting, this is my favorite method. Just put cumskin or BBC in the title of a thread and your golden. The rules say you cant racebait but 2 out of 3 threads in offtopic are racebaits

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

post high effort threads

write a long thread and it will get reps, this is unideal cuz that took me a few hours to write but still viable

5#
Slay stories, @WishIwasChico gets insane rep from fucking hot bitches on tinder than reminding us how much he mogs us. Truly unreal

#

But not too much or you will be like @Bzz and get ignored, post a lot of not OPs ideally because people dont realize your spamming

Get VIP on here, people will remind you of your poor financial decision of paying for a badge on an incel forum.

heres a good one from @pneumocystosis it got alot of reps, hes not wrong but its a good way to farm.

Be super retarded and inconsistent in your ratings, constantly post threads about how Brad Pitt is HTN because no zygos, Then post how Leo DiCaprio is a PSL GOD, this will inevitably get you ignored though.

@Xangsane @moggathon
Mirin. I hope my these on how to rep farm using BBC posts influenced this 😉

Mogs

honestly a bit but everyone makes BbC threads
Badboy Christian even if your somewhat of a heretic for thinking Jesus was a cumskin

#11: be good looking
guys like amnesia and pneumo could post a pic of their shit turd and get 100 reacts
its so over you gotta be a chad here to succeed aswell fml

• +1
Reactions: buflek
post high effort threads

https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmax-orgs-deadly-sins.1007571/
How is my high effort thread nigga?

• +1

View attachment 2853834

View attachment 2853838

BEST RACEBAIT OAT IMO

post high effort threads

5#

#

@Xangsane @moggathon
Lol who cares!!!

Everytime i make chat gpt write threads it sounds retarded

freeze gifs and repost peoples avis

• JFL
@smoth @<6PSLcel @Lyxguxx :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: smoth