Do people remember ur name?

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
I feel like people remember gl peoples name more often. At least my teachers always remember gl peopled names after one class jfl. Thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightingFraud, jefferson, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
No name for your face :(

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
I feel like people remember gl peoples name more often. At least my teachers always remember gl peopled names after one class jfl. Thoughts?

Does it count if you have a unique souding name?

Yes, doesnt matter at all though

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Yes, my first name at least.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
I’m not a memorable person.

Remembers me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, The Dude Abides and 5 others
Yeah, but that doesn’t mean shit tbh ngl srs.

Yes gl and charismatic (2 things are related) names are naturally easier to remember.

Chris Cornell did a great song about it for James Bond film

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I dont talk to people

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, The Dude Abides and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Autist, The Dude Abides and 3 others
They don't remember shit
@Tony forgot my name:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Tony and RichardSpencel
I felt bad for this currycel in one of my math classes. My prof never knew his name and acted like he didn't exist when handing exams back jfl. he was a 5'2" curry. never began for him. its funny, now he tries to act more alpha ive noticed this semester cuz when we pass he or i will say hello. he takes no shit now jfl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yup but my name is unique

Yes they do that mean I’m chad?

Jesus

Yes

Am i GL now?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Yes they do, everyone at my school used to know my name, even though I myself wasn't that popular at all (not popular at all to be exact)

And why is that?

Becesause I have a terrible name. Hint: It is one of the following names: Heinrich, Dieter, Günther, Hans, Kevin

I used to get teased for it in school and it is the main reason I have been a socially incompetent outcast all my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Names me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
My parents deserve to be beheaded. I don't know if the justice system is actually on my side, but I threaten them almost every day that I am gonna sue them for making me suffer. My fucking name has ruined my childhood and scarred me for life.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
My parents deserve to be beheaded. I don't know if the justice system is actually on my side, but I threaten them almost every day that I am gonna sue them for making me suffer. My fucking name has ruined my childhood and scarred me for life.
Just did a little bit of resarch and goddamnit, it's pretty much impossible to sue one's parents for having been given a godawful name.
They don't have to pay for commiting social murder what the fuck is this shit?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Just did a little bit of resarch and goddamnit, it's pretty much impossible to sue one's parents for having been given a godawful name.
They don't have to pay for commiting social murder what the fuck is this shit?
My mom has already tasted a bit of my punishment (slaps in the face), if she doesn't agree to get all the paperwork and financial stuff done to get my name changed I might not be so gentle next time. (Maybe not, I'm not low inhib enough, but I hope I will make her pay)
This shit is still getting to me jeez I've been hit by a wrecking ball of furious anger and bottomless hatred out of the sudden.

I should physically punish my dad too, would be easy since he is a physical joke and even loses to my 16 year old sister in armwrestling, but he seems to be a nice dude. He has a very weird intelligent distribution: insane mathematical skills but terrible memory and is a literal social autist.
If I told people that my father had a mental disorder they would believe me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
People only remember Chad names, not ethnic ones. Names like Brad, tyrone, afrikancel, kyle, matt , brock, brett ect.
Not names like toby, pajeet, herbert, dale, vijay, sanjay ect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and The Dude Abides
People only remember Chad names, not ethnic ones. Names like Brad, tyrone, afrikancel, kyle, matt , brock, brett ect.
Not names like toby, pajeet, herbert, dale, vijay, sanjay ect.
nice self promotion :feelshmm:
I felt bad for this currycel in one of my math classes. My prof never knew his name and acted like he didn't exist when handing exams back jfl. he was a 5'2" curry. never began for him. its funny, now he tries to act more alpha ive noticed this semester cuz when we pass he or i will say hello. he takes no shit now jfl
tell him its over and time to switchbladeuppityniggasmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
More people remember my name than vice versa. My memory's a little shot from depression and drugs, though.

poeple almost always remember me cause I'm a loud asshole when I'm drunk, and I'm most often drunk when I go out
and then, cause I'm drunk I don't remember the people I meet
so a situation where I come up to somebody and introduce myself and they say that we know each other happened many many times to me
It's funny when it happens more than once with the same person. There are 2 foids I introduced myself to like 3+ times. One doesn't like me for that and she thought I'm doing that on purpose and the other actually didn't give a fuck.
cool story I know

yes its much easier to remember an attractive girls name compared to an average or below average