Do people see me like how I look in the mirror or my camera?

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
I look like a complete subhuman unless I lightning fraud on my camera but whenever I look myself in the mirror I look like a high tier MTN. I think that given how shit my life is I look like the subhuman from my phone camera.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Camera. Most people see themselves as pretty good looking but it's because they are seeing themselves in the mirror which is flawed for a couple of reasons.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, reaper2, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Camera. Most people see themselves as pretty good looking but it's because they are seeing themselves in the mirror.
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2
Were you talking about selfies in the OP? If yes then you look even worse than you think if the selfie isn't inverted
Yeah. I usually angle and light fraud a lot. I've taken photo while facing the mirror and looked pretty good. If the lightning isn't good I look sub3 with my phone camera

Mirror

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, SteveLorde, The Grinch and 3 others
Every few weeks someone asks this question and retards always say "back camera from exactly 1 metre" or words to that affect.

The reality is, the mirror is the closest to how people see you, but you're naturally biased. Small asymmetries are more or less invisible to people when they look at you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, SteveLorde, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
I look like a complete subhuman unless I lightning fraud on my camera but whenever I look myself in the mirror I look like a high tier MTN. I think that given how shit my life is I look like the subhuman from my phone camera.
mirror obviously

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and GuyFromSingapore
Mirror since its involves all the space , angle and light that reflects on tha surface cameras are for foids since their skull is small and compact it wont be as disoriented as ours
Long story short camera lens is ass since its small compact and barely gets light unless you are good looking and all of these is cope ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, SteveLorde, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
cameras cant perceive depth and light same way eye does so mirror better

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Senssei
brutal coping, what's hard to understand fags, you can delude yourselves how much you want into believing you look better than in camera, but it makes zero sense since there's a reason you are here

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne
Every few weeks someone asks this question and retards always say "back camera from exactly 1 metre" or words to that affect.

The reality is, the mirror is the closest to how people see you, but you're naturally biased. Small asymmetries are more or less invisible to people when they look at you.
That's what it's easier to get laid irl than online

Almost everyone looks ugly in pics (despite the frauding)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, GuyFromSingapore, Eiei and 2 others
@Krakowski

You keep leaving hmm reacts bhai, what's the matter ?

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
brutal coping, what's hard to understand fags, you can delude yourselves how much you want into believing you look better than in camera, but it makes zero sense since there's a reason you are here
but with the camera you have to be in a perfect scenario with perfect lights and zero distortion or else the mirror is really more accurate, in fact as we talked about it Chico looks worse in some photos
IMG 2029
IMG 1671

If you are in the perfect light and scenario the cam is the most accurate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and the MOUSE
mirror, its reflect but 0 difference from reality i had true mirror its just me but reversed

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Senssei and WhiteGoodman
but with the camera you have to be in a perfect scenario with perfect lights and zero distortion or else the mirror is really more accurate, in fact as we talked about it Chico looks worse in some photos
View attachment 2507082View attachment 2507083
I mostly meant photos from cam like let's say school class pictures.

And Chico in the first pic looks good but worse not because of that but because of his hairstyle. That modelling agency picture near a dark wall where his nose looks bulbous is a better example.

I'd say "a guest mirror", meaning mirror somewhere you don't visit often. Brain get used to home mirrors and lighting, but unusual environment offsets it. Two mirrors placed 90° aka "true mirror" is the most realistic. Cameras distort and have different lighting, contrast etc.
But also truly good looking people can look fine even on meh candids. For someone mtn, however, it can be "make or break it".

I mostly meant photos from cam like let's say school class pictures.

And Chico in the first pic looks good but worse not because of that but because of his hairstyle. That modelling agency picture near a dark wall where his nose looks bulbous is a better example.
IMG 0497
IMG 2559

Don’t look good ,that’s mean he is a fraud ?don’t think

Both, ur prob bad at taking selfies and it distorts ur face, if u take a proper selfie it should look similar enough to ur mirror.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
camera on your phone has lense distortion, it's not objective

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
mirror

View attachment 2507140View attachment 2507141
Don’t look good ,that’s mean he is a fraud ?don’t think
Because one thing are selfie picture and videos, and other thing is a picture taken like that. The factors involved are way different and impact differently.

But I understand what you mean.

In order to get into all it you will need to use almost autistic thinking.

Were you talking about selfies in the OP? If yes then you look even worse than you think if the selfie isn't inverted
Inverted filter is cope and I’ll tell you why:

Only you can notice your slight symmetrical differences when transforming your image. To people, you’ll just look like your regular photo without any inversions. Try using the inverted filter for a bit and you should notice that you look the same after a while as you get used to the new plane of viewing.

On a side note: I think some people look better inverted. My lower third looks stronger jfl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Niksy
View attachment 2507082View attachment 2507083
Jfl looks like a chinkcel in the 1st pic and the 2nd a greek god

Its a mix off all tbh

mirror definitely, I've seen people on mirrors and camera and they definitely look more clear in mirrors than camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865