Do people think there’s something narcy looking about cats because of their prominent cheekbone?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Definitely, also their eye shape.

They r actually pretty alpha evolved hunter type predator, and they kind of look down on me like im prey, but then they just need reminding they are not even a foot tall and weigh less than my fist

• +1
Reactions: greycel, sportsmogger and sub5c3l

They r actually pretty alpha evolved hunter type predator, and they kind of look down on me like im prey, but then they just need reminding they are not even a foot tall and weigh less than my fist
Maybe their bigger relatives but house cats are both prey and predator animals because of how small they are that’s why they are so cautious

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Dogs don’t have such a narcy look? Do they have less prominent cheekbones?

• +1
Maybe their bigger relatives but house cats are both prey and predator animals because of how small they are that’s why they are so cautious
High iq logic, who can prey on a house cat though? Agree they r cautious, my oneitis cats are legit pussy af, they give me attitude, but soon as u take them outside all that energy disappears

• +1
Dogs don’t have such a narcy look? Do they have less prominent cheekbones?
Dogs have prey eyes. Cats have hunter eyes

• +1
High iq logic, who can prey on a house cat though? Agree they r cautious, my oneitis cats are legit pussy af, they give me attitude, but soon as u take them outside all that energy disappears
Bigger dogs, wolves, coyote, birds of prey etc

IMG 20240328 174137

dawg youre so brutally mentally ill jesus christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and zombie

they have the highest percentage of skeletal musculature of all land animals
and are the most successful land predators
but.. hunter eyes are cope
cat try me GIF