How do people still watch Hamza?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Diamond
Title. Seriously, he pulls consistent views in the 100 thousands, how? We can admit we all fell down the rabbit hole cuz the snake grifter managed to trick us into following him, with all this purpose, dopamine bullshit.

But even after he’s been exposed as a scammer and grifter, as well as a hypocrite and a narcissist, how do people still follow him??? There’s no way they can genuinely think they will ever end up in his position, so what is it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Because they need to cope with their subhuman lives thinking if they go on no fap and meditate their life will stop being shit

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, datboijj and nathan
Because they need to cope with their subhuman lives thinking if they go on no fap and meditate their life will stop being shit
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeh but surely after years of doing that they would stop watching him and realise he’s a bullshitter?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeh but surely after years of doing that they would stop watching him and realise he’s a bullshitter?
I know one person irl that unironically watches hemza and when I told him what he thinks of hemza admitting to be a cult leader he said “So?” His fans are retarded

I know one person irl that unironically watches hemza and when I told him what he thinks of hemza admitting to be a cult leader he said “So?” His fans are retarded
Nah no way 😂 thing is you can’t even get enjoyment out of his videos cuz he just puts you down and calls you a Jeffrey so I guess his fans have a humiliating and degradation kink lmao. That’s funny

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
We can admit we all fell down the rabbit hole cuz the snake grifter managed to trick us into following him, with all this purpose, dopamine bullshit.

speak for urself, only subhuman currycels ever followed his content

i would never take advice from someone that ugly jfl
Yeh true tbh, he prays on peoples insecurities obviously that’s how he gets people to follow him. Same as Tate.