Do roided physiques have high appeal ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How much of a slayer will you be if ur roided, not mr ibbf pro tier body physique but like a david laid dry lean and full looking physique ?

IMG 1818

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Depends on insertions, muscle bellies, waist size, and most importantly your face. You can be roided and look like shit because of shit insertions (aka you have huge muscles but they look stupid and your collagen is nuked) and they won't really be slaying at all; especially with a bad face.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, SomaliMax, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Depends on insertions, muscle bellies, waist size, and most importantly your face. You can be roided and look like shit because of shit insertions (aka you have huge muscles but they look stupid and your collagen is nuked) and they won't really be slaying at all; especially with a bad face.
I see, so can you give me a example of what bad insertions look like ?

No

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lmao

See.. what a dumb fucking indiand

Whats the point of asking for others opinions then if you respond like this

You just want your own opinion validated.. nothing else

You retarded fucking 16 yr old curry munching nignog

Just remember this

No matter what you do

NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU OR EVEN LOOK AT YOU

Good riddance

And burn in hell

Ignorrd

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I see, does wearing well fitted or tight shirts look tryhard ?
No it doesn't at all. All I wear is a skin tight black short sleeved T shirt from Target and I always get IOIs wearing it. It isn't a gym shirt or compression shirt, and will only just highlight your frame/muscles. No one will think a regular tight fitting shirt is tryhard unless its those compression shirts. I'm a medium (6 foot 180 pounds) and if I wear a small shirt from a particular brand, it looks amazing on me, and it isn't short/small on me. Just makes my muscles pop in the right ways.

• +1
No it doesn't at all. All I wear is a skin tight black short sleeved T shirt from Target and I always get IOIs wearing it. It isn't a gym shirt or compression shirt, and will only just highlight your frame/muscles. No one will think a regular tight fitting shirt is tryhard unless its those compression shirts. I'm a medium (6 foot 180 pounds) and if I wear a small shirt from a particular brand, it looks amazing on me, and it isn't short/small on me. Just makes my muscles pop in the right ways.
So muscles get girls ?

So muscles get girls ?
They contribute to getting girls. I get constant IOIs when I wear the shirt I talked about. Muscles overall don't do anything for you except put you into a niche. If you have a bad face, you've gotta be really tall and really huge to fill a specific role for those women that don't mind you being ugly. If your MTN, body CAN halo you and push you into the threshold of being attractive. HTN and above and muscles aren't needed for girls, but can just be another thing women find attractive about you.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
They contribute to getting girls. I get constant IOIs when I wear the shirt I talked about. Muscles overall don't do anything for you except put you into a niche. If you have a bad face, you've gotta be really tall and really huge to fill a specific role for those women that don't mind you being ugly. If your MTN, body CAN halo you and push you into the threshold of being attractive. HTN and above and muscles aren't needed for girls, but can just be another thing women find attractive about you.
Oh so if your already a attractive person like my avi and tall you dont need muscles but if your average looking and tall you need muscles to stand out in being attractive ?

If you have amazing skin and hair like these guys

Oh so if your already a attractive person like my avi and tall you dont need muscles but if your average looking and tall you need muscles to stand out in being attractive ?
Essentially yes. Being attractive is a threshold. There is no single FEATURE or THING that will make you attractive. It's multiple things together that can put you over the edge. For example, Chad face, being tall, having a good body, being NT, etc etc are all just examples of some things that raise how close you are to being at the attractive threshold, or over the threshold. But basically yeah it's what you said here.

Chad face/good looking face btw is comprised of multiple different aspects. High cheekbones, forward brow ridge, thick lips, etc. There are a bunch of individual features on a face that contribute to its attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Essentially yes. Being attractive is a threshold. There is no single FEATURE or THING that will make you attractive. It's multiple things together that can put you over the edge. For example, Chad face, being tall, having a good body, being NT, etc etc are all just examples of some things that raise how close you are to being at the attractive threshold, or over the threshold. But basically yeah it's what you said here.

Chad face/good looking face btw is comprised of multiple different aspects. High cheekbones, forward brow ridge, thick lips, etc. There are a bunch of individual features on a face that contribute to its attractiveness.
Is this guy a Chad ?
IMG 1819

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If you have a good face in the first place yes

• +1
Gym Culture is soo giga oversaturated today that even having a top tier physique like Laid's wont
necessarily give you an edge,especially with how mainstream steroids are ,not to mention that on
Dating Apps your Face and Height is what's gonna give you success majority of the time.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Gym Culture is soo giga oversaturated today that even having a top tier physique like Laid's wont
necessarily give you an edge,especially with how mainstream steroids are ,not to mention that on
Dating Apps your Face and Height is what's gonna give you success majority of the time.
Is this what your implying ?
IMG 1820

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Thats mostly hyperbole ,so no.

I'm saying that Gym Culture today is wayy too mainstream to the point where having a good physique has become
the default and no longer anything special.
Bruh, but if everyone has a good physique then that would mean everyone is on steroids.

Bruh, but if everyone has a good physique then that would mean everyone is on steroids.

You keep misunderstanding.I am saying that being in shape today isn't anything special ,especially to women.

Maybe @forevergymcelling can explain it to you better.He made a similar thread on this topic few days ago.

• +1
You keep misunderstanding.I am saying that being in shape today isn't anything special ,especially to women.

Maybe @forevergymcelling can explain it to you better.He made a similar thread on this topic few days ago.
I see. Maybe i should change my goal in the gym from chasing women to chasing PR/Strength. I personally find it dopimane spiking to have the strongest grip and strength overall in my grade.