Do u dream of having a son and making him a mogger?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
A lot of us including me can looksmax all we want but we missed the years where it would've made the biggest difference when mewing and chewing along with a bunch of other shit would ACTUALLY help a lot imagine ur son being a slaying god damn i'd help him tbh

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Shade91, iblamechico and 3 others
A lot of us including me can looksmax all we want but we missed the years where it would've made the biggest difference when mewing and chewing along with a bunch of other shit would ACTUALLY help a lot imagine ur son being a slaying god damn i'd help him tbh
Don’t care. The point of being a slayer is to get good pussy and it’s cool if my son gets it but I want it more.

i got good genes tbh i’m just looksminned as shit.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Don’t care. The point of being a slayer is to get good pussy and it’s cool if my son gets it but I want it more.
Selfishmaxxing tbh only man i'd want to slay more than me would be my son

i got good genes tbh i’m just looksminned as shit.
Same i can't even lie i have good height, good bones, decent chin and so many fixable falios THIS IS MY YEAR being non nt might finish me tho

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I’m not THAT deep into allat, gotta marry a psl god woman first

Can't afford getting mogged by my own son

Same i can't even lie i have good height, good bones, decent chin and so many fixable falios THIS IS MY YEAR being non nt might finish me tho
manifest that shit brother 💯

yeah i ruined most of my potential i didnt have a lot of it but fucked up my development, if I ever have a son he wil be boxing by 7 years old and or playing soccer in a club so he is NT and chewing and mewing and sleeping 12 hours per day

No. Fuck my hypothetical son. I want a good life for myself

No I'm gonna looksmin my son by starving him and waking him up in the middle of the night, so I can continue mogging him in old age. He's gonna be like 5'4 or some shit...