do western societies really benefit from mass migration from africa/arabia?

austrianlooksmaxxer

austrianlooksmaxxer

Bronze
i always hear it on the media that diversity is our strength. do you believe this or not?

• JFL
Reactions: PMF1, Deleted member 22918, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
i always hear it on the media that diversity is our strength. do you believe this or not?
Fuck no, would you really want your daughter or sister be raped by niggers/arabs?

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
As a whole, yes they benefit in the sense that in the long run the vast majority of immigrants will be consumers and taxpayers. This is good for the economy.

Here's the thing, it benefits the elite and business class, as well as the government folks way way way more than other people and comes with little downside for them too.
They get all the money/taxes ๐Ÿ’ฐ and don't really have to interact with them firsthand.

It's the lower middle class and poor people that get fucked.
They live and compete with these immigrants and occasionally get cucked by them. In more ways than one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Yuhbwoynadia, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and BitchBoy
Death to all niggers and cum niggers

and i think arab and turkish females are attractive even though i am scared of talking to them bc i dont want to infuriate their fathers / brothers

As a whole, yes they benefit in the sense that in the long run the vast majority of immigrants will be consumers and taxpayers. This is good for the economy.

Here's the thing, it benefits the elite and business class, as well as the government folks way way way more than other people and comes with little downside for them too.
They get all the money/taxes ๐Ÿ’ฐ and don't really have to interact with them firsthand.

They live and compete with these immigrants and occasionally get cucked by them. In more ways than one.
TL: DR

unless you are wealthy/have power, immigration is a MASSIVE NEGATIVE.

Aka, for 95% of the population, immigration is terrible. But the 5% ruling elite are in control anyways so we have nothing to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy, n0rthface, Yuhbwoynadia and 2 others
TL: DR

unless you are rich/wealthy/have power, immigration is a MASSIVE NEGATIVE.

Aka, for 95% of the population, immigration is terrible. But the 5% ruling elite are in control anyways so we have nothing to say.
Unfortunately it's more than 5% of the population that want mass immigration.

Think about it. If even 60% of a nation were strongly against it, it would be abolished before the sun rises tomorrow.

The thing is, most people have been convinced that their lives would be destroyed and livelihoods at risk if there are no new citizens. No new citizens = no workers = less consumers = less taxation = less benefits = smaller economy.
How true that notion is is up for debate I guess.

But the point is, everyone you know is more or less convinced immigration is necessary, or even good.

So here we are.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Unfortunately it's more than 5% of the population that want mass immigration.

Think about it. If even 60% of a nation were strongly against it, it would be abolished before the sun rises tomorrow.

The thing is, most people have been convinced that their lives would be destroyed and livelihoods at risk if there are no new citizens. No new citizens = no workers = less consumers = less taxation = less benefits = smaller economy.
How true that notion is is up for debate I guess.

But the point is, everyone you know is more or less convinced immigration is necessary, or even good.

So here we are.
brain-washing on a massive scale. Democracy doesn't work.

If you are against mass-immigration in the Netherlands, you are a racist nazi. The idea of immigration being bad, is so absurd, so extreme to normies, that you have to be mentally ill to believe that. According to them.
That shows you how incredibly powerful brainwashing is.

As a worker, less workers means the value of your labor goes up, means higher wages, means higher standard of living.

The company I worked at had a labor shortage. Instead of incentivizing current employees to work more hours through higher wages or benefits, instead of attracting more employees with higher wages, instead of making their work-flow more efficient, instead of increasing productivity, they hired 5 guys from spain who work for less money than us, live in a garage, and send their money to their families abroad :lul: :lul:

How do I, as a worker, benefit from the fact that the company that hired me flies over 5 workers from abroad who will work for less pay than me and are fine with living in a garage?

How do I benefit from my company benefitting from immigration in this instance?

I don't. And I never will.

Immigration being good for average people is a conspiracy theory.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BitchBoy, n0rthface, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
Somebody definitely benefits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and raumDEuter
There's benefits and negatives but too much immigrants ruins a country's values and this is coming from a black dude when I used to live in London I didn't know white people make most the population of England until like 14 there should be a limited amount of immigrants allowed to be in a country tbh. This is probably the best answer your going to get other than hang all niggers!

That aint how government's work buddy the ruling class and group with control of the resources have the say on where the country will go no on cares what the average man has to say on that matter every society in the world will always be a plutocracy

Last edited:

mena immigrants take more money from the state than they get in. So not even economy benefits. Its just about the elimination of nation and culture. They want the global homo state being ruled by the jews.
Df36e67f4ef340a7

That aint how government's work buddy the ruling class and group with control of the resources have the say on where the country will go no on cares what the average man has to say on that matter every society in the world will always be a plutocracy
It doesn't always have to be that way.
Look at brexit, netherlands (Wilders) and Argentina (milei). And I'm sure Trump this year.
It's pretty hard to fight the deep state but if public opinion is strong and united, occasionally the higher ups have no choice but to make some concessions.

The reason why so many fucked up things have been able to pass by government in recent years isnt because they have some sort of power to force it through.
Its because the vast majority of the electorate are oblivious or apathetic, and in that sense approved of it.
mena immigrants take more money from the state than they get in. So not even economy benefits. Its just about the elimination of nation and culture. They want the global homo state being ruled by the jews.
View attachment 2659589
Holy fuck.

Idk man maybe Denmark is an outlier?

Europeans are fucked if immigrants are mooching off the system in the long run.

View attachment 2659589
now show this same graph for women vs men :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
women are also net parasites, net leeches of the economy, as a group. (of course there's many individual women who do contribute)

The conclusions that should be drawn from basic facts, basic graphs like this, are incredibly clear. But nothing is happening because the people aren't in control.

We are ruled by an elite. This is no democracy that we live in.

now show this same graph for women vs men :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
women are also net parasites, net leeches of the economy, as a group. (of course there's many individual women who do contribute)

The conclusions that should be drawn from basic facts, basic graphs like this, are incredibly clear. But nothing is happening because the people aren't in control.

We are ruled by an elite. This is no democracy that we live in.
i agree, but women offer offspring (at least they were :lul: ), so they contribute to a society in this way. Migrants do nothing but rape, steal and replace european culture - all in favor for jews and other powerfull. I am curious what the future will bring, europeans are beginning to wake up...

there's a reason they have to constantly lie with this propaganda. if it were true, people would naturally support it. then there are midwits who try and say the economic benefit is worth the increase in crime, violence, parasitism, and cultural degradation, trying to appeal to a sense of capitalism, muh gdp. muh who's going to mow the lawns? when in fact we got by just fine without interference from 3rd world niggers. mass immigration of non whites into white society does not benefit white society, it just makes things worse for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back