Do WMAF pairings actually make ERs?

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
People here like to say that getting with an asian will give you ER offspring, which is simply not true. WMAF mixes generally look attractive for the female gender, although not so much for the males. But there are a decent amount of hapa chads such as Alex Eubanks, Brandon Lee, Charles Melton, etc. It’s probably the best mix for the female gender, I’ve never seen an unattractive hapa girl. Mulattos mog more for the male pairings though. @Jason Voorhees @sub5c3l @HeightPilledum @SadLivwr @PrinceLuenLeoncur @distance decay @RecessedChinCel

IMG 6596 IMG 7929

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Kazey, HeightPilledum and 6 others
People here like to say that getting with an asian will give you ER offspring, which is simply not true. WMAF mixes generally look attractive for the female gender, although not so much for the males. But there are a decent amount of hapa chads such as Alex Eubanks, Brandon Lee, Charles Melton, etc. It’s probably the best mix for the female gender, I’ve never seen an unattractive hapa girl. Mulattos mog more for the male pairings though. @Jason Voorhees @sub5c3l @HeightPilledum @SadLivwr @PrinceLuenLeoncur @distance decay @RecessedChinCel

View attachment 2904715View attachment 2904717
no clue man but most wmaf couples are ugly as hell so the children are ugly too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, st.hamudi but 6‘5, dna_cel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, dna_cel and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, HeightPilledum, sub5c3l and 1 other person
WMAF couples and offspring look good tbh
WMBF couples also look good, look at virgil van Dijk, central cee and Jude Bellingham lmao

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
WMBF couples also look good, look at virgil van Dijk, central cee and Jude Bellingham lmao
Cus its high class gl black women

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Hapas are stereotyped as being good looking in the asian community. I've met some slayer tier hapas, but I've also met some ugly incel ones too. It's a mixed bag

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, sub5c3l, gooner23 and 1 other person
Hapas are stereotyped as being good looking in the asian community. I've met some slayer tier hapas, but I've also met some ugly Intel ones too. It's a mixed bag
Same with lightskins, but the stereotype is renown in every ethnic group.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and Deleted member 19294
Asians winning, thank BTS for your success.
these were marriages not like relationships idk about kpop influenceo nt hat

• JFL
Same with lightskins, but the stereotype is renown in every ethnic group.
Yeah, ethnic + white mix is like the enhanced version

• +1
@JawMogger @SadLivwr @gooner23 vote :lasereyes:

@gooner23 u think AMWF mogs?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I think there's a higher chance the son will mog since the asian dad is probably a top tier chang to pull white girls

• JFL
naw i don't really care about wmaf vs amwf, like i prefer asian women but like i gotta support the statistics ya feel me :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:. Like my brother pulls a shit ton of white women but they keep asking about kpop and shit and you get tired of it

• +1
naw i don't really care about wmaf vs amwf, like i prefer asian women but like i gotta support the statistics ya feel me :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:. Like my brother pulls a shit ton of white women but they keep asking about kpop and shit and you get tired of it
I am happy to hear that, I wish asian women kept the same mentality about their men instead of muh AMWF or WMAF. Why do you think so many asian women date out? I hear a lot that its because of misogyny

• So Sad
I am happy to hear that, I wish asian women kept the same mentality about their men instead of muh AMWF or WMAF. Why do you think so many asian women date out? I hear a lot that its because of misogyny
i can give you a anecdote, knew this old asian dude who gave his life to charity and was probably the nicest person you will ever meet and when he died he wanted his ashes spread in a mountainous area but the wife flushed him down the toilet and ran that jbw game and pulled a motorcyclemaxxed ltn white dude in his 80s it was like a 30 year age gap and he beat this shit out of her and i think they're still married. I literally can't explain it to you, but i know they prefer blonde hair way more than black when it comes to white men

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah and distance decay
Yes WMAF mogs AMWF, ik a couple people who are offspring of the white man going to the phillipines thing and even though the parents are subhumans the kids turned out pretty good.

• +1
i like some white women but they always tend to follow asian beauty standards so its a bit conflicting

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Yes WMAF mogs AMWF, ik a couple people who are offspring of the white man going to the phillipines thing and even though the parents are subhumans the kids turned out pretty good.
its not about WMAF vs AMWF, its about the general offspring of WMAF.

I hear a lot that its because of misogyny
Man, you know its cope just like they know deep down, if this were the case arab and indian girls would date out 10 x more than asian woman, its purely attraction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah

explains why your a cuck. You’re one of the ultra minority that is the progeny of bbc woman and cum man which is rare asf no wonder you simp for gooks your fathers blood makes you cuck for Asains

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, distance decay and murdah
Man, you know its cope just like they know deep down, if this were the case arab and indian girls would date out 10 x more than asian woman, its purely attraction
I know man but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
explains why your a cuck. You’re one of the ultra minority that is the progeny of bbc woman and cum man which is rare asf no wonder you simp for gooks your fathers blood makes you cuck for Asains
asian women are goddesses ❤️

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
its not about WMAF vs AMWF, its about the general offspring of WMAF.
Yeah thats what I meant, i dont know any AMWF offspring but ik a couple guys who are hapa (WMAF) and they look alright and do well but only cause they lean towards their whiter side

• Love it
Anyone that says AMWF and WMAF are any different in genetic makeup are illiterate retards who need to go to high school to study about alleles and genotypes again and should be ignored

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Anyone that tells AMWF and WMAF being aby different in genetic makeup are illiterate retards who need to go to high school to study about alleles and genotypes again and should be ignored
post wasn’t about amwf vs wmaf, im just referring to wmaf solely because ER was a result of it.

i can give you a anecdote, knew this old asian dude who gave his life to charity and was probably the nicest person you will ever meet and when he died he wanted his ashes spread in a mountainous area but the wife flushed him down the toilet and ran that jbw game and pulled a motorcyclemaxxed ltn white dude in his 80s it was like a 30 year age gap and he beat this shit out of her and i think they're still married. I literally can't explain it to you, but i know they prefer blonde hair way more than black when it comes to white men
FUCKING BRUTAL

• So Sad
post wasn’t about amwf vs wmaf, im just referring to wmaf solely because ER was a result of it.
Hapas are a good mix. In most studies they are just as desirable as pure whites

• Hmm...
Anyone that tells AMWF and WMAF being aby different in genetic makeup are illiterate retards who need to go to high school to study about alleles and genotypes again and should be ignored
Tbf women and men do carry on different genes. So a mullato of a WMBF will have differing alliles than BMWF but you won’t see the former much due to BMWF being close to 90% of all Mullato progenies. The same applies to WMAF where 90% are to cum man and insectoid women

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back