Do WMAF pairings actually make ERs?

Title

• Total voters
Tbf women and men do carry on different genes. So a mullato of a WMBF will have differing alliles than BMWF but you won’t see the former much due to BMWF being close to 90% of all Mullato progenies. The same applies to WMAF where 90% are to cum man and insectoid women
It doesn't matter. The chromosomes that contain the genetic information for say blue eyes or white skin are not gender specific. There's only slight correlation between heights of the mother and the boy child but nothing worth talking about

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
It doesn't matter. The chromosomes that contain the genetic information for say blue eyes or white skin are not gender specific. There's only slight correlation between heights of the mother and the boy child but nothing worth talking about
I meant that men in general spread different genes to women when they breed. I’m not saying racial traits cannot be passed amongst the genders. What I am saying is that the genes for a mullato like @murdah is different to 90% of his mullato brethren due to him being WMBF mix which is ultra rare and why he’s the only Mullato here who simps for whites, makes sense as to why he’s a cuckhold and loves gooks whislt no other mullato wants gooks due to them
Inheriting the tastes of their father

I also tend to find mullato women either go all in to black men or white guys never met one who swung both ways and if they did it’s like they still have a preference. Most choose BBC in the end so we mog them Cumskins get rkt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
I meant that men in general spread different genes to women when they breed. I’m not saying racial traits cannot be passed amongst the genders. What I am saying is that the genes for a mullato like @murdah is different to 90% of his mullato brethren due to him being WMBF mix which is ultra rare and why he’s the only Mullato here who simps for whites, makes sense as to why he’s a cuckhold and loves gooks whislt no other mullato wants gooks due to them
I don’t simp for whites, I only recognize that JBW is real but its overly exaggerated. I am a proponent for both blacks and whites 🫱🏽‍🫲🏻

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t simp for whites, I only recognize that JBW is real but its overly exaggerated. I am a proponent for both blacks and whites 🫱🏽‍🫲🏻
It’s ok to simp for them afterall you have the tastes and brain of a white man because your dads white it’s only sensible that you choose their side. The same way @Looks234 chooses the BBC side as he’s the standard BMWF mullato mix so he moggs you and has good taste for attr races of women unlike you who wants to slay gooks

WMBF mullatos should be better lookin due to how much harder it is for a cumskin to grab a blk foid but I notice you lot are just autistic

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
It’s ok to simp for them afterall you have the tastes and brain of a white man because your dads white it’s only sensible that you choose their side. The same way @Looks234 chooses the BBC side as he’s the standard BMWF mullato mix so he moggs you and has good taste for attr races of women unlike you who wants to slay gooks

WMBF mullatos should be better lookin due to how much harder it is for a cumskin to grab a blk foid but I notice you lot are just autistic
Am I banished from the BBC community :feelscry:

Am I banished from the BBC community :feelscry:
You was never bbc you was alwyas a dark white man like you father. There’s a reason why other than Jews your considered the race of your father more than your mother. Its due to this reason

Your a Whire girl

• JFL
You was never bbc you was alwyas a dark white man like you father. There’s a reason why other than Jews your considered the race of your father more than your mother. Its due to this reason

Your a Whire girl
IMG 7932 WMBF SUPREMACY.

Hapa men are usually subhumans

• +1
Mogger ngl. But Meeks existence proves BMWF moggs sorry buddy 🤷‍♂️

And notice how he slays white women and not gooks like you
I am only attracted to wasians tbh, asian women tend to fraud a lot I realized.

I also tend to find mullato women either go all in to black men or white guys never met one who swung both ways and if they did it’s like they still have a preference. Most choose BBC in the end so we mog them Cumskins get rkt
WMBF is not uncommon in mainland europe I think. It's mostly American whites that won't touch black women with a 10 foot pole.

• JFL
WMBF is not uncommon in mainland europe I think. It's mostly American whites that won't touch black women with a 10 foot pole.
cuz theyre fat as fuck in america

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
European men are more open to black foids than USA men. So that’s not fitting with reality

EDIT: just realised we agreeed on this lol. And even then it’s still rare I live in Europe have my whole life and I can say that with confidence 80-90% of mullatos in Europe are BMWW.

• +1
cuz theyre fat as fuck in america
Thy are also fat asf in Europe as well. Not an good response they also have lowest SMV here as well

• Woah
Thy are also fat asf in Europe as well. Not an good response they also have lowest SMV here as well
I guess only black women from east africa look good, western diets make them look like shit.

I guess only black women from east africa look good, western diets make them look like shit.
Yeah EA look Aight, not amazing but they do mogg other blk foids. I tend to fuck with them they love me like all ethnic foids love me

• Woah
Yeah EA look Aight, not amazing but they do mogg other blk foids. I tend to fuck with them they love me like all ethnic foids love me
every race in the uk like black guys, theres barely any ethnic tax due to there not being many asians or latinas.

No because they are cute

• JFL
every race in the uk like black guys, theres barely any ethnic tax due to there not being many asians or latinas.
Ethnic tax is there for Asains and curries. Yeah in Western Europe esp UK/Ireland/frace and Sweden BBC theory is law. But blacks don’t do well in med countries and EE due to racism lol but nobody cares about those Insiginificsnt nations only the west matters

There’s slight ethnic tax for Ayrabs and pakis. Blacks as well but it’s a lot lower than the other 2. Mullatos don’t suffer ethnic tax though

• +1
Ethnic tax is there for Asains and curries. Yeah in Western Europe esp UK/Ireland/frace and Sweden BBC theory is law. But blacks don’t do well in med countries and EE due to racism lol but nobody cares about those Insiginificsnt nations only the west matters
Women in med countries look like shit anyways. Only EE women look good but its almost impossible to get them if you’re an ethnic more specifically black.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Obviously no
It's just a pathetic meme that /pol/cels, incels and ricecels keep coping with

AMWF has produced more noteworthy criminals and it's far less common

• +1
People here like to say that getting with an asian will give you ER offspring, which is simply not true. WMAF mixes generally look attractive for the female gender, although not so much for the males. But there are a decent amount of hapa chads such as Alex Eubanks, Brandon Lee, Charles Melton, etc. It’s probably the best mix for the female gender, I’ve never seen an unattractive hapa girl. Mulattos mog more for the male pairings though. @Jason Voorhees @sub5c3l @HeightPilledum @SadLivwr @PrinceLuenLeoncur @distance decay @RecessedChinCel

View attachment 2904715View attachment 2904717

Ffs just pick an example with NO makeup

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back