Do women like video game music?

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I'm meeting with a hoe later and I'm thinking of playing some of my favorite video game OSTs like Gill's Theme "Nile" from Street Fighter V or Schala's theme from chrono trigger (Yh, ik im old lol)

I also want to play some more relaxing shit like some Witcher 3 blood and wine OSTs.
You know to get her in the mood and shit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Mosh12, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Help a nigga out

@Kamui
@Jamaldickjavontus

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and moggathon
I'm meeting with a hoe later and I'm thinking of playing some of my favorite video game OSTs like Gill's Theme "Nile" from Street Fighter V or Schala's theme from chrono trigger (Yh, ik im old lol)

I also want to play some more relaxing shit like some Witcher 3 blood and wine OSTs.
You know to get her in the mood and shit...
if you are trying to set the mood for sexy times i dont think so son
dont go for songs too chiptunish and filled with action or they will think you are aspie, if you are able select a sexy seductive rnbish song from a videogame ost then go for it
the 2 songs are not good for that by the way, i just listened to the 1st one that i havent heard before and that's the one you should consider the least
maybe you can slow down a little bit the chrono trigger one
depends on the woman tho tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and moggathon
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

No jfl. Are you dumb? :feelskek:
Stick to nt music - The Weeknd, Taylor swift, dua lipa if she’s a bot

If she’s “alternative” that is, she thinks she’s unique when in reality she’s not, play Deftones or cigarettes after sex.

Imagine playing some gay shit like Skyrim ost or whatever the fuck and getting ghosted jfl at u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Spiritualcell, IAMNOTANINCEL and 15 others
be a good goy and just put on some rnb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Ricky212 and moggathon
Put music for sex...

• JFL
to stay safe I would avoid unless you know she likes it. I know a couple of girls irl that listen to video game music so it's possible.

• JFL
If women won’t like Blood and Wine just because muh vidya then they are beyond saving

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Spiritualcell and moggathon
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell

YES jfl. Are you dumb? :feelskek:
Stick to your banger music - Fallout Battle OST, Skyrim Sex OST, or dua lipa if she’s a bot

If she’s “alternative” that is, she thinks she’s unique when in reality she’s not, play Skyrim Battle OST
(link: ).

Imagine playing some gay shit like deftones or whatever the fuck and getting ghosted jfl at u

Hey OP, this guy is on to something

• JFL

No jfl. Are you dumb? :feelskek:
Stick to nt music - The Weeknd, Taylor swift, dua lipa if she’s a bot

If she’s “alternative” that is, she thinks she’s unique when in reality she’s not, play Deftones or cigarettes after sex.

Imagine playing some gay shit like Skyrim ost or whatever the fuck and getting ghosted jfl at u
You know it’s over when you’re trying to use vidya music to set the mood for a foid and have to ask other incels online if it’s ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Spiritualcell and Jamaldickjavontus
Just play it and dismiss everytime she jokes about and just nonchalantly say "this fye you wouldn't understand" guaranteed sex on the first date

• Hmm...
Nah bro watch a series or movie they think video games are cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Spiritualcell
JFL what a retard. What's your gaming rig specs?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Spiritualcell
I'm meeting with a hoe later
You’re not. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had sex with a prostitute. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world. You’re sick in the head, it’s time to hang yourself, Chris Cornell type shit bozo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Spiritualcell, Umbra and 2 others
Who cares about what she likes? Find good ones and put her on, even if she doesnt like it she will pretend to if she likes u enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, marek937 and Narcissus🥀
No but I do

• JFL
Its fine if its good obviously I don't know if its good

• JFL
dont nigga lol

• JFL