Do women truly approach Chadlite?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
So I'm sure many of you think, "Yes, of course Chadlite gets approached".

It's easy to believe that dating becomes smooth sailing once you become Chadlite aesthetically speaking, but there are many factors to consider when it comes to getting with women.

Even if you improve your looks with surgery and get to Chadlite status, you could have mental issues, a terrible voice, horrid social skills, etc.

So my question is, if someone ascends to Chadlite status, is that enough for them to get girls just by being out in public?
Will women cold approach you once you become attractive enough?

Don't bother saying "Even high tier normies get approached". This question is for Chadlites because many of us would be satisfied if we got to this tier.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrettyBoy
Depends on location imo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yes but not as frequently as a full blown chad.

Chad can count on getting approached multiple times a week. Chadlite? Not so much. Its much rarer and more sporadic.

It's easy to believe that dating becomes smooth sailing once you become Chadlite aesthetically speaking, but there are many factors to consider when it comes to getting with women.

Even if you improve your looks with surgery and get to Chadlite status, you could have mental issues, a terrible voice, horrid social skills, etc.

So my question is, if someone ascends to Chadlite status, is that enough for them to get girls just by being out in public?

Don't bother saying "Even high tier normies get approached". This question is for Chadlites because many of us would be satisfied if we got to this tier.
Most women never approach anyone. Jfl at incels that think that chads or chadlites doesn't have to approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, tylerhunter97, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
Not really, women don't really approach at all. Depends on location but it's extremely rare in Europe afaik

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
ive been approached and ive seen women approach, but 99% of women are so high inhib that they wont approach, it depends on location, in europe they are unlikely to approach.

If per say you went to asia then the likelihood of getting approach will skyrocket.

but that being said OP chadlite and chad will have no issue approaching women whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You are coping if you dont think Chad gets approached on a regular basis tbh. Either that or you dont leave your basement.

It will not be explict, but yes.

Chad gets approached regularly most the time I bet it's not explicit but he gets approached. I've been approached a few times, I'm guessing Chad gets that many approaches in a week of going out.

ive been approached and ive seen women approach, but 99% of women are so high inhib that they wont approach, it depends on location, in europe they are unlikely to approach.

If per say you went to asia then the likelihood of getting approach will skyrocket.

but that being said OP chadlite and chad will have no issue approaching women whatsoever

See I've been approached myself a lot when I was younger and had a thicker head of hair. I live on the Western side of America though so, women do approach out here.

Now that being said, I've only been approached while living in the middle of America. I moved out here recently.

I think it goes without saying, every virgin at some point dreams of going to Asia to increase their chances of being seen as attractive. We all think that Asians will just bend over because we are Americans/white/whatever. It doesn't work like that though. If you aren't at least a normie, you won't be all that valuable in Japan per se.

Women don't approach. this is universal aside from some outliers

Perhaps in nightclubs when alcohol is involved some might

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
You are coping if you dont think Chad gets approached on a regular basis tbh. Either that or you dont leave your basement.
They do, I've been approached many times too and I don't count myself chad. However it is a rare occurance, that you are stupid to think that chad doesn't have to approach to slay. And approaching honestly doesn't mean anything, after the girl approaches you must still usually be the one holding the conversation. Most women have terrible small talk skills because they're so used to men doing the talking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
@GhastlyGhoul why you laughing cunt?

They do, I've been approached many times too and I don't count myself chad. However it is a rare occurance, that you are stupid to think that chad doesn't have to approach to slay. And approaching honestly doesn't mean anything, after the girl approaches you must still usually be the one holding the conversation. Most women have terrible small talk skills because they're so used to men doing the talking.

This is nonsense. When I got approached the women pretty much did all the work, including asking for my number.

And yes Chad can get a steady amount of pussy just from waiting for girls to come to him, especiallynin conjunction with using online dating. There is no reason for chad to approach unless he wants to get a stupidly high kill count for the hell of it.

I never get cold approached in public, only at parties/clubs/festivals sparingly. (Like once every 5 times I go out clubbing/to some party). Every time that happened has lead to at least a make-out session without exchanging much words at all though, so being autistic with a bad voice and 0 social skills doesn't really matter in those situations when you're chadlite and girls are drunk.

More often a woman will smile/laugh/stare/be extra friendly when you are interacting with them, basically inviting you to make the first move. Which in the case of a drunk party/club setting can also lead to quick make-out sessions and ONS without much talking, but you need to over-come that first hurdle.

Funny thing is that out of like 40-50 cold approaches I have done at parties/clubs, only 1 so far has lead to a positive interaction. Unless a woman is showing positive body/eye language towards me, I don't bother approaching anymore since more often than not you get shut-down.

I never get cold approached in public, only at parties/clubs/festivals sparingly. (Like once every 5 times I go out clubbing/to some party). Every time that happened has lead to at least a make-out session without exchanging much words at all though, so being autistic with a bad voice and 0 social skills doesn't really matter in those situations when you're chadlite and girls are drunk.

More often a woman will smile/laugh/stare/be extra friendly when you are interacting with them, basically inviting you to make the first move. Which in the case of a drunk party/club setting can also lead to quick make-out sessions and ONS without much talking, but you need to over-come that first hurdle.

Funny thing is that out of like 40-50 cold approaches I have done at parties/clubs, only 1 so far has lead to a positive interaction. Unless a woman is showing positive body/eye language towards me, I don't bother approaching anymore since more often than not you get shut-down.

I came to a similar conclusion that it is meaningless to interact with a woman unless she shows interest.
Unfortunately, women not only suck at sending me strong enough signals to begin with, but I'm also not skilled enough to pick up on them.

I wish it were socially acceptable to wear shirts or something that indicated your relationship status. Sounds crazy right?

get approached all the time in clubs not that i go out much anymore

no but they might giggle/give ios

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah. But you still need social skills unless it's low quality women.

Mu roommate eye fucked a chick at the pool she approached and gave him her number. So yes. Hes chadlite, only has slightly chin recession but the girl approaching him is lower than his looksmatch

Life started when you look chadlite

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Pietrosiek and GhastlyGhoul
Never seen that. Probably because approaching isn’t really a thing in my country

Never seen that. Probably because approaching isn’t really a thing in my country
People don't approach other's for romantic reasons in your country?

Not as often as in America

That's so unusual! (to me). I'm really glad I live here then, I like there to be a slight chance of being hit on by women.
How do people date in your country then? How do they meet?

That's so unusual! (to me). I'm really glad I live here then, I like there to be a slight chance of being hit on by women.
Yeah I'd love to test my smv in the US too, by seeing how many women will approach me in public spaces.

How do people date in your country then? How do they meet?
Social circle game. Which is a huge disadvantage of mine since I have none to start with. All the girls I've dated are from online apps but you gotta be lucky to get some actions there.

Yeah I'd love to test my smv in the US too, by seeing how many women will approach me in public spaces.

Social circle game. Which is a huge disadvantage of mine since I have none to start with. All the girls I've dated are from online apps but you gotta be lucky to get some actions there.

Yeah they say the same thing in America, that social circle is ideal for getting women. I also have no friends so I understand what you mean.
I tried a dating app recently just to see what would happen. Not a single message or match really. I have a decent face but the hair kills my image every time.

I regularly got approached in middle School by my JB Classmates (ded srs) but then everybody grew and i stayed the same and so my short time as a Chadlite ended. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I fucking hate being a Manlet. ruined my fucking life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and GhastlyGhoul
I regularly got approached in middle School by my JB Classmates (ded srs) but then everybody grew and i stayed the same and so my short time as a Chadlite ended. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Being a manlet may suck but it could always be worse. Like me, I could easily be in a long term relationship based off of my looks alone but mentally I can't deal with anyone. I can't talk to anyone without becoming seriously confused. It's like everyone talks too fast for me to understand.

Online I get approached from time to time (and have slept with women who approached me) so the answer is definitely yes since I am for sure no more than a Chadlite. And probably even less than a Chadlite actually. By PSL's strict standards, definitely less than Chadlite. PSL rates very harshly though

Online I get approached from time to time (and have slept with women who approached me) so the answer is definitely yes since I am for sure no more than a Chadlite. And probably even less than a Chadlite actually. By PSL's strict standards, definitely less than Chadlite. PSL rates very harshly though

Well that's reassuring. I have this fear that even after a few surgeries, I'll still have issies with women.
Yes I'm a monster when it comes to social skills but I'm getting more attractive by the day.

In my experience they approach you in a very subtle way. They don’t come right and be like you hot let’s fuck. Unless it a drunk fat black girl 🤮

• Ugh..
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 470
That foids that approach are usually low quality, there are either desperate or nimphomaniacs

That foids that approach are usually low quality, there are either desperate or nimphomaniacs
The thirsty ones are. The GL ones are subtle you would just think they came to talk to you to start a convo

when young, girls are pretty open and aggressive, once they get into their late teens and twenties they become super subtle, dancing right next to you at the club & giggling, sitting next to you, standing near you, asking you to help them with stuff, asking you silly/obvious questions just as an excuse to talk to you, asking you for a lighter at the bar, etc.

only other time they ever get aggressive is if they're drunk, if you're famous or even remotely popular and when they hit age 40 and dgaf anymore

least this has been my experience & i ain't even that good lookin. oh yeah, and girls on vacation act like massive ho's...if your girl did spring break or summer cruise just her and her friend i guarantee she got dicked down. when the Olympic games came to my area the amount of condems used clogged up the septic system in the hotels the athletes were staying at

Last edited:
Chad and Chadlite always gets approached.

Most women never approach anyone. Jfl at incels that think that chads or chadlites doesn't have to approach.
Even if they have to it's not like they have to put much effort in to it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Even if they have to it's not like they have to put much effort in to it
Well depends entirely on your conversation skills, if you're shy and introvert you don't get anywhere. If your extroverted and funny you get to pussy with no effort.

Well depends entirely on your conversation skills, if you're shy and introvert you don't get anywhere. If your extroverted and funny you get to pussy with no effort.
Why would they lose attraction if you're introverted and/or shy?

Cope if you're gl you're not shy and just by your looks the woman will fully engage and help you, if you approach and still need to convince with 'conversation skills' you're not chad

• +1
Cope if you're gl you're not shy and just by your looks the woman will fully engage and help you, if you approach and still need to convince with 'conversation skills' you're not chad
Exactly.
:blackpill::yes:

most women don't explicitly flirt with Chads, however when a girl is attracted to you, you understand it immediately and you won't have any problem in flirting with her, knowing she will accept

• +1

pics of face