women dont approach

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
they dont approach YOU. women approach all the time, i see it every day and many guys can confirm it too. its only sub 5 psl subhumans like me that dont get approached. the only thing that appproached me was a nigga trying to sell me drugs teling me "Its good for you my friend, its good"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, JustShower, rteme and 9 others
Nah only LTB-MTB girls approach.HTBs never approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, borismonster and _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
Nah nigga, just be a tall HTN and pussy will flood to you.
There is no such a thing.Tall HTNs can only get LTBs or MTBs.
You need to be Chad to fuck HTBs that is it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No foids dont approach at all, its incredibly rare, they are even more scared of rejection than males are, and 90+% of males are too scared to approach foids. I would say 99% of women are too afraid to approach men. Foids can send some Signals at Most But they virtually Always expect the man to make the First move. Since im still unable to approach foids, ova fo me

• +1
they dont approach YOU. women approach all the time, i see it every day and many guys can confirm it too. its only sub 5 psl subhumans like me that dont get approached. the only thing that appproached me was a nigga trying to sell me drugs teling me "Its good for you my friend, its good"
If you go out a lot and never been approached once it’s over

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, borismonster, Klasik01 and 1 other person
No foids dont approach at all, its incredibly rare, they are even more scared of rejected than males are, and 90+% of males are too scared to approach foids. I would say 90% of women are too afraid to approach men. Foids can send some Signals at Most But they virtually Always expect the man to make the First move. Since im still unable to approach foids, ova fo me
It’s not my friends are mtns facially but both over 6”0 and got approached at the club

• +1
nah nigga jfl, I’ve made out with an HTB in the club one time and i’m not even tall or good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, borismonster and Deleted member 48689
No foids dont approach at all, its incredibly rare, they are even more scared of rejection than males are, and 90+% of males are too scared to approach foids. I would say 99% of women are too afraid to approach men. Foids can send some Signals at Most But they virtually Always expect the man to make the First move. Since im still unable to approach foids, ova fo me
cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
I had a girl catcall me at night on the street shouting “guy with the glutes.” JFL, they are bold when they are drunk if they don’t show any interest in you while intoxicated it’s over

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and InnerVoid
I had a girl catcall me at night on the street shouting “guy with the glutes.” JFL, they are bold when they are drunk if they don’t show any interest in you while intoxicated it’s over
women never drink when im around

i'll take the drugs instead for sure

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
If you think girls approaching is "rare" it's game, set, match.

If you think girls approaching is "rare" it's game, set, match.
its not rare at all. guys always ask me if a girl has asked me to fuck, this is how you get laid in my country

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
You know it's over when they don't approach you at least and never have

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
got approached tonight at a bar by a cute girl

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I dont get approached either unless its at a bar or club

• +1
Reactions: ecig
False. Well not in hs at least idk about after.

It’s not my friends are mtns facially but both over 6”0 and got approached at the club
Getting approached in the club doesn’t mean anything. every woman there is a promiscuous slut. You have to be genuinely ugly or low SMV to not be approached so below MTN probably

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger