Do you 100% beleive in the black pill?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
in my country(europe) out of 10 stacies min 3 of them have a below avrg boyfriend ( i could post pics of couples that i know irl but i dont wanna be doxxxxed) Are western countries that much worse or the black pill isnt 100% true?

main-qimg-49000f7c7e5bcaf2b247354db1d54d53

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, Tai Lung and 6 others
Not entirely, people who shoot down the importance of NT/low inhib have prob never been outside. There are people who I saw in HS and college slaying who would be PSL <4 easily on here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mr. President, becomingnearperfect and 18 others
The black pill is about genetics and how humans in general change their perception depending on how good you look.
Any real life applications are almost useless tbh. There are too much factors to take into account for real life blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, PrinceofDarkness, mirrormogger and 5 others
Do I believe water is wet? Yes, yes I do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, shalomnigga, Deleted member 50702 and 9 others
in my country(europe) out of 10 stacies min 3 of them have a below avrg boyfriend ( i could post pics of couples that i know irl but i dont wanna be doxxxxed) Are western countries that much worse or the black pill isnt 100% true?
Na

Yes. I belive that most man are able to get gf if they will be normie cucks but if you want to be a slayer, have true happiness, be trully desired by foids you need to be gl. Being gl, being aesthetic fok g everything, being admired by foids is the most important part of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Samsepioler, Shogun and 15 others
Women in my life confirm that looks are the most important. So yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Samsepioler, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
nah, like 70% of it tbh. being fully blackpilled is bad for ur mental health, look at @Pietrosiek

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, HighIQcel, Bluepill and 15 others
tbh i think personality matters a decent bit, but looks is still like 60-70% of attraction

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3593
tbh i think personality matters a decent bit, but looks is still like 60-70% of attraction

Agreed. Looks get you in the room, personality keeps you there. This doesn’t apply to legit models and slayers but that’s such a small portion of the population

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Dating doesn't mean attraction the thing is if your a sub then only a combination of
Good luck good circumstances will get a girls friend and hold onto her

I like 95% believe on it. I feel like sometimes personality can change if you get or not the girl, but most of the time (99% of the time), sexual attraction is created on the first glance and nothing will change it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
100% of real primal attraction, Besides that it affect every area of life

I believe in mostly the redpill if you want to maximize your body, money and productivity as an average/above average male.

But if you want more and you want to be better than normal (Which is mediocre, and being conscious of it as a redpiller can make you even more dissatisfied with the normie life) then you need to face the Blackpill.

I don't consider anyone a "black piller" if they don't do anything about it. They're just regurgitating NEETs. They're just typing information behind their computer screen that has already been gone over with studies 100x in the past few years. I like to hear from people who've REALLY done shit to improve or to an extreme extent for moneymaking etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, stuckneworleans, nastynas and 1 other person
I don't consider anyone a "black piller" if they don't do anything about it. They're just regurgitating NEETs. They're just typing information behind their computer screen that has already been gone over with studies 100x in the past few years. I like to hear from people who've REALLY done shit to improve or to an extreme extent for moneymaking etc.
You dont know what blackpill is then. Blackpill says it all its all genetics, prenatal t and maybe early stage of developement too. Blackpill means that it never begun for you.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
You dont know what blackpill is then. Blackpill says it all its all genetics, prenatal t and maybe early stage of developement too. Blackpill means that it never begun for you.
Surgery and osteotomies fall into Blackpill range too.

"It's over" posts and defeatist cope are just useless and should be transitioned over to .co where they can find solace in whining and circle jerking with each other

Nothing in this world is "all genetics" they can be altered to an extent and your development in regard to oral posture, breathing and nutrition + stress levels can severely impact your development, irregardless of your "genetics"

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Surgery and osteotomies fall into Blackpill range too.

"It's over" posts and defeatist cope are just useless and should be transitioned over to .co where they can find solace in whining and circle jerking with each other

Nothing in this world is "all genetics" they can be altered to an extent and your development in regard to oral posture, breathing and nutrition + stress levels can severely impact your development, irregardless of your "genetics"
It never begun

when will you guys learn...

they may be with an avr guy for money or socialmaxxing, but for ONS, it's still chad they are after,

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Pietrosiek
People just take it way too far. Ofc physical features are important but status is as valuable or more IMO. A guy that is well loved by everyone, very NT, lots of friends, lots of followers/likes/girls comments, lots of girl friends, is a chick magnet no matter how ugly he is (as long as he is at least a 4/10 in the normie scale)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Bewusst and CristianT
Theres a guy at my school slaying at legit 2 PSL he looks way worse than @Pietrosiek just low inhib af

Lifefuel for you nigger
Like slaying is what i want. I want to look good just for looking good. Slaying as ugly man is irrelevant

when will you guys learn...

they may be with an avr guy for money or socialmaxxing, but for ONS, it's still chad they are after,
Thats why i said i know couples irl and the girl is loyal

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I believe like 50-60% of it.

looks are extremely important yes but it isn’t everything.

stuff like being nt, redpill and game and not being a autist can help so much if your not psl7 etc.

even bluepill has some good stuff in it.

I feel if you listen to anything 100% especially the dogma of the blackpill your fucked like actually use your critical thinking skills if your so high iq instead of being brainwashed.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2846, justanothergymcell and 2 others
Thats why i said i know couples irl and the girl is loyal
How do you know that foid is loyal? And even that, desire better looking dude much more and she doesnt get better sex with uglier dude

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I am truly blackpilled, there is darkness in my soul

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_

Let me guess you are from Eastern Europe.
Looks aren't the only thing that matters, status does. Looks - while being very important - are just a part of that.
I would guess the below average guys you are talking about have some kind of status, they are respected in some way.
If you got no status, no respect then you can be an incel with even average looks.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and hebbewem
Let me guess you are from Eastern Europe.
Looks aren't the only thing that matters, status does. Looks - while being very important - are just a part of that.
I would guess the below average guys you are talking about have some kind of status, they are respected in some way.
If you got no status, no respect then you can be an incel with even average looks.
you are right

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
the blackpill seeped into my soul I truly became one with it, I feel like I am a blackpill jedi

• +1
I witness it everyday and my whole existance is one giant blackpill

Not entirely, people who shoot down the importance of NT/low inhib have prob never been outside. There are people who I saw in HS and college slaying who would be PSL <4 easily on here
I'm mirin your avi. Gorilla warrior skull or death tbh

The blackpill isn't something you believe in, it's something you accept. You either accept the truth and live in accordance to it, or deny it and live in falsehoods.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, HighIQcel, stuckneworleans and 5 others
75-80% is fair. There’s some stuff which you should almost 100% believe in, at least 90%, and that’s real human and especially female nature. and the knowledge that only women and children are loved unconditionally; men are loved for as long as they are helpful

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Kade
The black pill is about genetics and how humans in general change their perception depending on how good you look.
Any real life applications are almost useless tbh. There are too much factors to take into account for real life blackpill.
Retard.

Looks are number 1 and influence everything regardless of many factors they are influenced by looks

kinda

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I do believe (and have witnessed) that average or below average guys can get sex. However, I think only true chads can really “be themselves “ and live a wonderful, fulfilling life that most average people can only dream of. Hence my personal motto: be chad or death.

• +1
I do believe (and have witnessed) that average or below average guys can get sex. However, I think only true chads can really “be themselves “ and live a wonderful, fulfilling life that most average people can only dream of. Hence my personal motto: be chad or death.
ALL OR NOTHING, BEING SECOND IS BEING FIRST LOOSER

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 616
The Blackpill doesn’t even have a concrete definition other than looks and genetics are the most important thing in life first

Which I agree with but that doesn’t mean other things don’t come into play

Like obviously not being autistic is important but most people aren’t

The best thing an all average person could do is become good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Bewusst
Yes you can be a normie and get a gf but you will get cucked hard and this is what the blackpill teaches
In college I know this sub 5 NT dude who has a stacylite gf
I was sparring with him and his girlfriend was there watching us with some other people. Boom knocked him the fuck out with a right hook and now his gf keeps eye fucking me whenever she sees me

JFL she was even smiling when he got dropped I have it on video :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yes you can be a normie and get a gf but you will get cucked hard and this is what the blackpill teaches
In college I know this sub 5 NT dude who has a stacylite gf
I was sparring with him and his girlfriend was there watching us with some other people. Boom knocked him the fuck out with a right hook and now his gf keeps eye fucking me whenever she sees me

JFL she was even smiling when he got dropped I have it on video :lul:
post vid

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
TBH if the black pill only affected my dating life I wouldn’t care as much but even applying for career jobs. You can be much more qualified but if the boss finds your competitor much more appealing facially/aesthetically then they’re much more inclined to hire that person

• +1
personality matter if we talking about making out friend