Do you 100% beleive in the black pill?

Yes you can be a normie and get a gf but you will get cucked hard and this is what the blackpill teaches
In college I know this sub 5 NT dude who has a stacylite gf
I was sparring with him and his girlfriend was there watching us with some other people. Boom knocked him the fuck out with a right hook and now his gf keeps eye fucking me whenever she sees me

JFL she was even smiling when he got dropped I have it on video :lul:
Pm me the video please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Pm me the video please
I kinda wanna post it for some delicious reps lol be patient
You will hear her in the background going "Woah" (Not scared for her bf but cheering me on) jfl I even called him a bitch numerous times in front of her :lul: :lul: pussy ass bitch didn't do shit!

You can get a GF as a sub 5 but you will never get the respect that a 6 PSL would get. That's why you see men that have been talking to their GF for months yet has not fucked her

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ogmanman
Are those "below average boyfriends" rich?

The blackpill isn't something you believe in, it's something you accept. You either accept the truth and live in accordance to it, or deny it and live in falsehoods.
okay sokrates got you
Are those "below average boyfriends" rich?
Nah, they are also like 17

okay sokrates got you

Nah, they are also like 17
Kids will date each other easily. In H.S and middle school, seeing unattractive guys with attractive foids was the norm. Look at college and beyond, women always take their looks match, if its below their looks match, they are usually rich.

I have to hold back from from 100% to cope/stay sane/not go ER

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Kids will date each other easily. In H.S and middle school, seeing unattractive guys with attractive foids was the norm. Look at college and beyond, women always take their looks match, if its below their looks match, they are usually rich.
nah, there are a tons of virgins that are above 20 who tried in hs,maybe bc i live in ee

Yes man, all of it. I have accepted all of it.

Even if there may be exceptions to the blackpill right now, there won't be any exceptions by the end of this decade.
It will be common knowledge infiltrated in the mainstream.

I believe it the more I browse this site.

However every once in a while I will see a couple (ugly dude/hot girl) IRL or on social media that blows my f**king mind and makes me question it.

in my country(europe) out of 10 stacies min 3 of them have a below avrg boyfriend ( i could post pics of couples that i know irl but i dont wanna be doxxxxed) Are western countries that much worse or the black pill isnt 100% true?
You're sex starved and over rate women then hate on men they're dating out of jealousy

i have a friend thats the same, we would be walking at the mall and he would say look at this girl she's with this fucking ugly dude, they always end up being looksmatched or the guy looks objectively better while the girl is caked up, i realized he's just low IQ and emotional so he hates the man and worships the woman thats why he rates them that way.

in my country(europe) out of 10 stacies min 3 of them have a below avrg boyfriend ( i could post pics of couples that i know irl but i dont wanna be doxxxxed) Are western countries that much worse or the black pill isnt 100% true?
No

the black pill does not say that woman wont go for an uglier guy. Let me ask you, you say stacys have below avrg boyfriend, but are those guys also bellow average in size (height, frame)? Or are they tall?

Only doomers completely believe in the blackpill. Which is about genetics; birth, puberty etc not accounting for epigenetics
Looksmaxxing is what is sounds like, to improve yourself however you can.
There are a spectrum of ways you can improve and you have to weigh the cost and benefits of these.
For example;
Body; you can obviously workout, diet properly, and recover well. Then you add hardcore substances if you deem fit like anabolics.
Looks; self grooming, style (clothes, hair accessories), then you can add surgeries if you deem fit depending on what you want.
You can obviously educate and increase your finances

You will not become Sean o pry, Chico Lachowski, David Gandy, Jordan Barrett etc, but you can become a better you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
No just be confident.

Enough to be here for years

Nope im bluepill. MONEY AND STATUS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR A MAN. THEN ITS HEIGHT, THEN ITS NT. LOOKS IS WAY BELOW IN THE LIST.

this site is body dysmorphia

No, more like 40% at most. I also think it's a symptom of civilizational collapse unique to our era, not some universal truth that was always there and we just happen to be the first generation "smart" enough to figure out.

Last edited:
I believe in the blackpill, and the importance of looks and genetics, but I also believe in the ntpill, ehich if anything, its a subset of the BP because neurotypicality is determined by genetics

Low inhib + charisma is more important than face

The black pill is gay

yeah but if you're below average dating stacies, the power dynamics is fucked (unless you're rich or high status and have a lot of options)