do you believe in law of attraction and manifestation

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
this thread is not for you retards who say things like “im manifesting of becoming 6’5 chad” beacuse thats not what it is, maybe not the right forum to talk abt things like this since its full of hopeless retards but whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, Gonthar and nathan
kind of but looks is still king

Yes. You create your entire reality with your mind

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
Starting to

Do you also believe in manifesting rocks and healing stones and crystals and incense and associated rituals? Unleash your secret powers OP. Don’t just dip your toes in the water, dive right in and become a witch

unironically yes. I love manifesting, it makes me connect with the world and become a chad. I unironically love manifesting. Manifesting guide coming soone\

Let me know if it works.

unironically yes. I love manifesting, it makes me connect with the world and become a chad. I unironically love manifesting. Manifesting guide coming soone\
Your guides arent bad unironically

No i dont really believe in subliminals and that shit but i have been listening to penis subliminals for like almost 2 weeks now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro, synock21 and future6psl
lowkey. started crushing on my current girl and she ended up texting me after i posted a selfie

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
yea, it's definitely real. It's been proven by quantum physics and stuff. It's just using it is kinda hit or miss sometimes.

I'm trying to manifest 1 billion dollars out of thin air for years now and it's not working. What am I doing wrong, OP?

I'm trying to manifest 1 billion dollars out of thin air for years now and it's not working. What am I doing wrong, OP?
you didn't reach lvl 12 of the gin society is what you did wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Dont say “im trying to”. Say I AM. Be in a state of being. i am a billionare, i am rich, i am wealthy. Then slowly you start to live and act like a rich guy. Then all you have to do is go to the bank and get your money

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro, mrdouchebag and Gonthar
Nah, otherwise I should have had a girlfriend with how desperate I was before thinking about romantic situations 24/7

Dont say “im trying to”. Say I AM. Be in a state of being. i am a billionare, i am rich, i am wealthy. Then slowly you start to live and act like a rich guy. Then all you have to do is go to the bank and get your money
Lol, it doesn't work, I've tried this since I was a kid...

I desired to see my highschool oneitis again every day and she appeared one day and she saw me working out

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Lol, it doesn't work, I've tried this since I was a kid...
It does because

Our thoughts control
our feelings,

our feelings control
our actions.

Our actions shape our destiny.

When you stop being a needy bitch and tell the universe that your ready, everyone bends your will to serve your needs. Only thing between you and everything you've ever wanted is your mental blocks

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Gonthar
It does because

Our thoughts control
our feelings,

our feelings control
our actions.

When you stop being a needy bitch and tell the universe that your ready, everyone bends your will to serve your needs. Only thing between you and everything you've ever wanted is your mental blocks
My mental block is being ugly, what should I do

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
It does because
Our thoughts control our feelings,
our feelings control our actions.
Naaah, just because you think at something it doesn't mean it will somehow magically come into your life, or that even you will take some action to get that thing. Even if you do take action, you can still fail for a wide variety of reasons, outside your control.
And when you fail, the LOA people now gaslight you that it's your own fault - you have mental blocks, energy blockages, or some other stuff and you have to get rid of them, but even when you do that, there's always something else that's supposedly holding you back so the goalposts are always moving.

Thanks for the help, amigo. I knew I was missing something.

Naaah, just because you think at something it doesn't mean it will somehow magically come into your life, or that even you will take some action to get that thing. Even if you do take action, you can still fail for a wide variety of reasons, outside your control.
And when you fail, the LOA people now gaslight you that it's your own fault - you have mental blocks, energy blockages, or some other stuff and you have to get rid of them, but even when you do that, there's always something else that's supposedly holding you back so the goalposts are always moving.
When you have that loser mindset and give up you will always fail because you will never have the patience to see victory out. Thats the difference between winners and losers. Wimps like you who cry and give up. And me who takes your head off. If theres a will theres a way. If your will is weak just say that

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I do my daily affirmations, subliminals, and prayer.

After 4 months I went from High-Htn to Chad.
My Test levels are 1560 ng/dL and now im Super-Duper hypermasculine.

• JFL
I do my daily affirmations, subliminals, and prayer.
View attachment 2910588
After 4 months I went from High-Htn to Chad.
My Test levels are 1560 ng/dL and now im Super-Duper hypermasculine.
4 months? Thats it? 😂. It takes multiple generations. It takes Multiple lifetimes of good works to express strength and beauty. You have to repair the habits that your retard parents passed down onto you

When you have that loser mindset and give up you will always fail because you will never have the patience to see victory out. Thats the difference between winners and losers. Wimps like you who cry and give up. And me who takes your head off. If theres a will theres a way. If your will is weak just say that
Lol, it just doesn't work, man!

Lol, it just doesn't work, man!
“Lol, it just doesn't work, man!” Then it wont work. For you. It always works for me tho!

• JFL
4 months? Thats it? 😂. It takes multiple generations. It takes Multiple lifetimes of good works to express strength and beauty. You have to repair the habits that your retard parents passed down onto you
This is lame chud thinking.

I tried praying to god and manifesting a LTR with my oneitis at the time from work.

She said that she wants to "keep things professional because we are working together" and quickly afterwards cucked me with some retard junkie from the same workplace.

So I became a satanist.