Do you consider "good lighting" fraud?

J

JoshuaAccept

Iron
My face looks significantly better in good lighting, such as flash, shade, window lighting, any lighting that has a good amount of light source. Makes my eye area look way better and hides under eye issues. However based off my pictures and videos in bad lighting I'm like normie range. Should I get surgery and is good lighting fraud?

Depends tbh if the place you work or study in has good lighting then just take pics w good light, nobody will see a difference

My face looks significantly better in good lighting, such as flash, shade, window lighting, any lighting that has a good amount of light source. Makes my eye area look way better and hides under eye issues. However based off my pictures and videos in bad lighting I'm like normie range.
If you're comparing yourself to pictures people have posted online, its not fraud IMO because people generally post the best pictures of themselves (including good lighting & angles). And everybody knows that lighting makes a difference in how people look so nobody's going to think you lied if they meet you irl or smth.

Should I get surgery
because you look different depending on lighting?? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
No because it's easy to see through it and tell if someone is actually good looking. The problem is usually shit raters, not "frauding".

• +1
Reactions: greywind, proxyy and JoshuaAccept
Yes how you look is a combo of good bad and normal lighting imo

No because it's easy to see through it and tell if someone is actually good looking. The problem is usually shit raters, not "frauding".
Nah I do look good in good lighting lol. I know what you're trying to say but nah I definitely am good looking in good lighting I can show you pics if you want in dms

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Nah I do look good in good lighting lol. I know what you're trying to say but nah I definitely am good looking in good lighting I can show you pics if you want in dms
You might be underrating yourself in the bad lighting. Pm me.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept