Do you consider mulattos as blacks?

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
Even a lot of normies don’t consider mulattos as blacks even though we are phenotypically the closest to our black side than our white side.

IMG 7619 IMG 7618

@Ricky212 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 61307, KIVVV and 2 others
Yes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigell, Deleted member 61307, M-1014 and 1 other person
Yes. Most mulattos have the phenotype of the first pic. Mulattos always have prominent african features sometimes even quadroons like Tyler Maher you can tell they aren't fully white. Mixed people with thr ethnic side being a caucasoid race are a different story tho. Most of them do pass as whites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, datboijj, rand anon and 5 others
Yes. Most mulattos have the phenotype of the first pic. Mulattos always have prominent african features even for quadroons like Tyler Maher you can tell they aren't fully white. Mixed people with thr ethnic side being a caucasoid race is a different story tho. Most of them do pass as whites.
I thought Maher was fully white tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Depends. Some mixed ppl would rather be called mixed, whereas some would rather be called black. Not for me to say

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, FaceandBBC, M-1014 and 1 other person
Even a lot of normies don’t consider mulattos as blacks even though we are phenotypically the closest to our black side than our white side.

View attachment 2892699View attachment 2892700

Americans do. Outside of America no

Doesn’t matter if in USA yes they are black if not then no they are simply mullato and thus fall under the mixed race category

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 61307 and murdah
Obviously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 61307 and murdah
I thought Maher was fully white tbh

In his younger pics he looked at least 20% black. His hair, nose and ratios are a bit off but that is just psl autism he is white irl.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Bushman, Deleted member 61307 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Jason Voorhees
Depends. Some mixed ppl would rather be called mixed, whereas some would rather be called black. Not for me to say
Most mulattos just change races depending on what benefits them the most. Most of them time thry arr all about that black thug life listening to rap, playing basketball and being the hood gangsta but immediately switch sides when they see a black guy snatching a purse and on thr news for something bad. Filthy niggers they are I am mulatto not a black. I despise them they say trying to claim white

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 61307, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Most mulattos just change races depending on what benefits them the most. Most of them time thry arr all about that black thug life listening to rap, playing basketball and being the hood gangsta but immediately switch sides when they see a black guy snatching a purse and on thr news for something bad. Filthy niggers they are I am mulatto not a black. I despise them they say trying to claim white
That’s me tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Jason Voorhees and Ricky212
Meeks is a mulatto and is a psl god.
A black person cant be a psl god I fear.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 61307, FaceandBBC and 1 other person

Only in America where alot of blacks are already mixed that mulatto would be considered black. In black African nations most people there would never consider you black.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and murdah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, KIVVV and Ricky212
Yeah, even as a deeply racist person I admit Meeks looks giga cool, he can't be black

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, murdah and KIVVV
Meeks is the only person who mogs Tyson beckford

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, murdah and KIVVV
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, murdah and butterworld
Mulattos 🫱🏽‍🫲🏻 Whites
I mean not all mulattos, they have to be Brazilian looking I guess to have high universal appeal

Marlon 7

This but a little browner is what I am thinking about

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2892767

Meeks is in the same league or slightly above

Terra formars cockroach

Nah, Meeks could be the main character of any western movie without problems, unlike that creature you posted

I mean I guess as long as you are happy dating your same race it's all fine

Not everyone can be a winner that's life

• JFL
Yeah, even as a deeply racist person I admit Meeks looks giga cool, he can't be black
Yeah even women on a stormfront forum was simping over Meeks, maybe since he looks mostly white.

View attachment 2892776

Nah, Meeks could be the main character of any western movie without problems, unlike that creature you posted

Take the mog

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
View attachment 2892776

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Peoples Champ, copemaxxeer and Ricky212
Yeah even women on a stormfront forum was simping over Meeks, maybe since he looks mostly white.
Even me, a massive racist femboy is simping over Meeks

He looks more decent there, still can't imagine him as Superman, a prince, a scientist an artist, etc

You get my point, being a PSl good is about universal appeal and I just don't see it bro, he will do fine in some niches by thoughmaxing but will never be seen as the world hero

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer

Yeah I can totally imagine those white girls being openly racist on national television

Let's be real dude here he looks just like a random construction worker JFL

I am pretty sure most 8/10 white guys at uni wouldn't feel at all like this window cleaner is actual competition

• JFL
They aren't pure blacks, nor pure whites, obviously. But socially speaking, they are seen as black, mulattos are not treated as whites and they are just as prone to suffer racism as jet blacks.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
They aren't pure blacks, nor pure whites, obviously. But socially speaking, they are seen as black, mulattos are not treated as whites and they are just as prone to suffer racism as jet blacks.
Hell no, mulattos have it much easier when it comes to racism. Even in the black community, lighter skinned people are treated better by the opposite sex. White people often see mulattos as the “good” black people

Hell no, mulattos have it much easier when it comes to racism. Even in the black community, lighter skinned people are treated better by the opposite sex. White people often see mulattos as the “good” black people
Tons of mulato kids suffer racism in pred-white schools. Nobody will think of them as "equal" because they are lighter and with finer features. If you don't look Med European, Nordid or East Asian, you're prone to suffer racism.

• JFL
mixed people who mostly look black all act like niggers so yes

• JFL
Where do mulattos peak
Meeks is so good looking you have to use the PSL scale to measure him, so 10/10 it's possible just not super common

• Love it
Tons of mulato kids suffer racism in pred-white schools. Nobody will think of them as "equal" because they are lighter and with finer features. If you don't look Med European, Nordid or East Asian, you're prone to suffer racism.
East asians face racism as well though

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
East asians face racism as well though
In some particular cases, like the Covid pandemic. But as a whole, they don't.

• +1
mulattos are biracials. black and white

• +1

yeah they are black since they are a mixture of black and white

if a white brah doesnt consider them black its cause the white brah has become bisexual and fear white women associating mulatto with blacks

in the 1700s 1 drop of black blood = black to white brah

in 2024 half white half black is consider white features to white brah cause white brah wants white women to associate mulatto that look good to being white

• JFL

Yes they’re black. Anyone saying no is retarded. Same goes for blasians btw.

• +1