Do you ever fear that associating yourself with incel-type forums will put you on the government's radar?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
With all the incel witch hunting going on you'd have to be a fool not to think everything you post on here, incels.is, or anywhere else like it is being watched and heavily monitored by intelligence agencies.

Sometimes I worry that one wrong post will get me put in a horrible prison with little to no trial.

If shit gets too bad, I honestly think we should be given the ability to delete our accounts. It's only a matter of time before we here about a "Going ER" post from one of the forums behind used to prosecute and convict a member on here or co. Even if the post was in jest and not at all a serious threat.

Screenshot 20190802 090757 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Add a disclaimer and don’t make any stupid posts jfl, the mods should delete ER threads or violent ones

Fears me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fears me

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
FBI already interviewed me

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Have you seen my threads

With all the incel witch hunting going on you'd have to be a fool not to think everything you post on here, incels.is, or anywhere else like it is being watched and heavily monitored by intelligence agencies.

Sometimes I worry that one wrong post will get me put in a horrible prison with little to no trial.

If shit gets too bad, I honestly think we should be given the ability to delete our accounts. It's only a matter of time before we here about a "Going ER" post from one of the forums behind used to prosecute and convict a member on here or co. Even if the post was in jest and not at all a serious threat.

View attachment 103356
nah,i don't live in america and my countrys government seems to be incompetent in such things

My country government doesn't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I doubt they're tracking every single user, but yes the mods of this site will sell your information or give it very easily

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and chadpreetcel123
this isnt an incel forum doofus

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Here in SA they give 0 fucks

I said some shit posts so I hope the FBI dont take them seriously

I don't think the government will give a fuck about me JFL

No. I hope some really normal NT guy has to read all our postings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Bennett
no, being associated with a known terrorist organisation has to be the ultimate low inhib maxx

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
Yall trippin to much, nothing will happen with anyone on looksmax.me .

Only place the FBI has confirmed to be is lookism.net, incels.is etc. but even then if you didnt post anything that might be seen as a real danger for people you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 245
I've done far worse things online and no FBI agent has contacted me before

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
u already pay taxes so why would they take you out of the system to feed you from tax money.

No. i'm not from NA or Europe nobody here really knows or gives a shit about this stuff.

I doubt they're tracking every single user, but yes the mods of this site will sell your information or give it very easily
And some venerate mods for being "benevolent" and "gracious", many of them don't even care about them, just counting anyway

I thought this way back in early 2018. I was hecka worried about inceldom becoming the mainstream thing (and it has) but at this point I can safely say I give about 0 fucks, per capita, about anything.
yeah the mods really cucked out, it was fishy enough that incels.me popped up out of nowhere with a full staff the day after r/incels got shitcanned.

this world really is a shithole, if only there was a better forum out there on TOR or Zeronet or something

Last edited:
No they can’t do shit thank god i live in a free speech country

No they can’t do shit thank god i live in a free speech country
in countries like Canada and Spain there is no free speech, if you express a statement you may be arrested for "hate speech crime"