Do you guys go out your way to avoid attractive people?

D

Deleted member 54863

Pawb breeder
Anytime an exceedingly above attractive person, regardless of gender, initiates a conversation I try my best to end it as quickly as possible. Sometimes I’ll do things to avoid being around them. Last week I avoided using the elevator because an attractive person was on it and carried a bunch of shit up 5 flights of stairs. I wasn’t even aware of my aversion to them but now I’m starting to realize it.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
i hate getting mogged so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, EzikoIsHere, wackedchives and 2 others
I avoid walking next to people taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 54863
I’m 5’11 in a place with a bunch of short people
I'm 5'11 too but I fraud to 6'1 when outside, nothing feels better than height mogging bearded manlets who think they are more masculine than me because I have curly hair and clean shaven.

• +1
I'm 5'11 too but I fraud to 6'1 when outside, nothing feels better than height mogging bearded manlets who think they are more masculine than me because I have curly hair and clean shaven.
I’m gymaxxing and the amount of buff manlets that give the death stare is low key lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I’m gymaxxing and the amount of buff manlets that give the death stare is low key lifefuel.
Yeah these guys hate on other guys so much it's hilarious, especially if you mog them they will despise you and try thier hardest to bring you down.

• +1
Fuck random people my friend group mogs me facially so hard it’s crazy

I want to rope every time we send our pics at the end of the function to post and for half of them i need to ask “I look retarded in that please don’t post it” JFL