Do you guys think it’s dht that made Chico age like shit?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Title

there’s been only one study saying dht lowers elastin

I look like Chico and especially looked like him when I like 19-21. I’m 25 and I think I’m aging like him/ganna age like him

so I’m thinking of taking fin/dut. Or maybe some kind of topical 5ar1 removal for my face if anything like that exist

5ar1 is responsible for dht in the skin and fin only blocks 5ar2 and 3

Last edited:
Jfl at thinking chico aged like shit
F86B4BA3 9C34 4E01 A8CD 0BDE2E937A25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry, antiantifa, Lmao and 7 others
Jfl at thinking chico aged like shit
Dude he lost his collagen, elastin, skin tone, and under eye support

his last pic of him looking good was February 2020. I think it’s dht that aged him

just go take a look at his insta. His looks declined a shit load after feb 2020

although dht lowers with age I think you get more sensitive to it. Or maybe it does increase with age and there’s just not enough studies done on this

or it could just simply be from sun exposure since he’s tanning 24/7 lol. Although that wouldn’t explain the thick ass beard and thickening of his beard/pubic hair. Yes he’s always had a beard but it wasn’t THAT thick and he def didn’t have all those pubes or atleast his chest hair/pubes wasn’t THAT thick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa

his last pic of him looking good was February 2020. I think it’s dht that aged him

although dht lowers with age I think you get more sensitive to it. Or maybe it does increase with age and there’s just not enough studies done on this
Well fuck me guess chico is an incel now bois.

Mariana trench Iq he still looks good we have still seen him look good this month so lol

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Bump for answers

you resort to the high iq scientists on this website for autistic neets for answers?
idk what ur expecting people here to answer u if theres no info on this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Stare
is the lack of bone mass,maybe poor habits

Chico is still a Gigachad
Pic was taken 1 week ago
146997498 1924941420979834 2541986579624008562 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, RAITEIII, Need2Ascend and 7 others
you resort to the high iq scientists on this website for autistic neets for answers?
idk what ur expecting people here to answer u if theres no info on this jfl
True. I just think this should be brought up on this site

every collagen guide is cope mayne. Retin a is for acne and barely makes a difference in collagen lmfao

if retin a is the best thing we have for collagen and elastin then we’re fucked.

I truly believe it’s androgens that age the face over time and mainly dht

or maybe there’s something that triggers dht rapidly when you get 26+ or a certain age

Last edited:
people with high DHT tend to have big dicks, and chico is unfortunately quite small down there. So i doubt it was the dht that did him in

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lmao, BigBoy and 1 other person
Chico is still a Gigachad
Pic was taken 1 week ago
View attachment 985155

the guy still has beard shadow and lost his glow. Even in that good pic of him. There’s other recent pics where he looks worse

also look at that body hair lmao

He didn’t have that body hair in his prime which makes me think it’s DHT doing all of this

the guy still has beard shadow and lost his glow. Even in that good pic of him. There’s other recent pics where he looks worse

He didn’t have that body hair in his prime which makes me think it’s DHT doing all of this
>beard shadow
Its masc and high T you retard

Chico is becoming a maesthetic
Keep crying for him retard

He still looks great, he didn't have body hair in the past cause he was actively modeling, he obviously shaved his whole body. You want to hop on Fin just cause you saw some bad photos of some random model and formed a theory, how dumb are you? Don't fix something that's not broken.

He still looks great, he didn't have body hair in the past cause he was actively modeling, he obviously shaved his whole body. You want to hop on Fin just cause you saw some bad photos of some random model and formed a theory, how dumb are you? Don't fix something that's not broken.
“He shaved his whole body in the past”

If that was true you would see thick ass nubs on his chest. He obviously grew more body hair in his late 20s

like if he shaved his chest now you would see big thick noticeable nubs on his chest which you couldn’t see in his prime/barely see

also this theory didn’t come from Chico

it came from seeing this and other examples of low t dudes/dudes on dut never aging like the Ashton Kutcher dude

That guy is 32 but looks 24 and has low t. Maybe if there was something like RU to put to lower androgens in face only and not go systemic

Last edited:

If that was true you would see thick ass nubs on his chest. He obviously grew more body hair in his late 20s

like if he shaved his chest now you would see big thick noticeable nubs on his chest which you couldn’t see in his prime/barely see

Ever heard of wax stripes?

If that was true you would sick thick ass nubs on his chest. He obviously grew more body hair in his late 20s

Top paid models like him often get laser hair removal. Also, you do realize models get their photos heavily photoshopped? It literally takes 1 Photoshop tool and 1 minute to clean some shit off the chest. While on some photos, he didn't have any chest hair, on many of his old ones, he had plenty of chest hair. He just let himself go now because he isn't required to have that "hot teen" look.

He doesn’t look like shit, but he definitely is no longer at his peak.
I wouldn’t be suprised if his T is low and his DHT is high tbh, and if his progesterone & DHEA levels are abnormal for a dude his age.
Still mogs this entire forum to the edge of the observeable universe and back

just go take a look at his insta. His looks declined a shit load after feb 2020

or it could just simply be from sun exposure since he’s tanning 24/7 lol. Although that wouldn’t explain the thick ass beard and thickening of his beard/pubic hair. Yes he’s always had a beard but it wasn’t THAT thick and he def didn’t have all those pubes or atleast his chest hair/pubes wasn’t THAT thick
He still looks good without the beard, but yeah, his looks have tanked a lot. And yeah, I suspect it's higher DHT that aged him, he almost looks like he is about to start balding.

Title

there’s been only one study saying dht lowers elastin

I look like Chico and especially looked like him when I like 19-21. I’m 25 and I think I’m aging like him/ganna age like him

so I’m thinking of taking fin/dut. Or maybe some kind of topical 5ar1 removal for my face if anything like that exist

5ar1 is responsible for dht in the skin and fin only blocks 5ar2 and 3
Same is happening to me. Giga high collagen and fat pads and undereye and such. I dont take sun, i eat the same and reasonably decent, but somehow im aging like crazy just like balding.