Do you have dark circles that make your cheekbones visibles ?

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
Something strange is that i have very high cheekbones and dark circles around them that makes them visible, i thought that you cannot have this if you have high cheekbones, how do you explain this ?

I also have those dark circles since the time when i was a baby

Do you have the same ? Tell me everything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LowTrust
i have the same

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Master_Race
hyperpigmentation around cheekbone area, I have the same

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Master_Race
Could just be fat distribution. My cheekbones are forward but I still have dark circles.

Something strange is that i have very high cheekbones and dark circles around them that makes them visible, i thought that you cannot have this if you have high cheekbones, how do you explain this ?

simple: you dont have real high cheekbones. But dont feel bad, almost no one have.

Genetics, lifestyle, and bone structure all affect "dark circles" around your zygoma (i.e. 'cheekbones'); Also, if you are lacking in genetics (having flat, low-set cheekbones that lack projection and/or a recessed upper-maxilla and infraorbital regions), there are always surgical options that may be suitable for you. I hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
simple: you dont have real high cheekbones. But dont feel bad, almost no one have.
In reality, i have real high cheekbones*.

Don't worry, don't blame yourself for having a disability that causes you problems with comprehension and reading, it's not your fault that you were born like this, it's so sad that I come to feel sorry for you.

In reality, i have real high cheekbones*.

Don't worry, don't blame yourself for having a disability that causes you problems with comprehension and reading, it's not your fault that you were born like this, it's so sad that I come to feel sorry for you.
you dont have dude, i can almost assure you