ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT .ORG TELLS YOU TO

sorry for breaking it to you but this forum is nothing special at all, you are not different from other people because you have an account here. you are not special, no one is. just another niche forum online
How r u complaining about Tretinoin nigga its just standard acne treatment as for bb cream it's just makeup idk why u getting upset just wash it off and do it properly next time or don't do it there

How r u complaining about Tretinoin nigga its just standard acne treatment as for bb cream it's just makeup idk why u getting upset just wash it off and do it properly next time or don't do it there
i stopped using both

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
sorry for breaking it to you but this forum is nothing special at all, you are not different from other people because you have an account here. you are not special, no one is. just another niche forum online
Yeah bro nothing special about an autistic looksmaxing forum for virgin browns. Incels.is is just niche bro, means nothing if you browse there.

:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah bro nothing special about an autistic looksmaxing forum for virgin browns. Incels.is is just niche bro, means nothing if you browse there.

:feelshaha:
i've never opened incels is so i dont know what it looks like but i found .org searching on google how to debloat face along with a lot of normie blogs for girls and stuff you lowkey think you are different from everyone else this makes you feel special in some way. you have people with way better face than me and way better social skills than me posting here, not to mention the amount of lurkers. but believe whatever helps you sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
i've never opened incels is so i dont know what it looks like but i found .org searching on google how to debloat face along with a lot of normie blogs for girls and stuff you lowkey think you are different from everyone else this makes you feel special in some way. you have people with way better face than me and way better social skills than me posting here, not to mention the amount of lurkers. but believe whatever helps you sleep at night
Above average introspective kid.

Says it all I think. How do I think I’m special? Yeah no shit people with a better face than you post here. All of you are ugly lol.

this isn't my first account, unfortunately i've been here for a long time. i'm 21, have been rated from weak htn to weak chadlite (my face is all over the forum at this point). i'm writing this thread to say something for the new users here, and it is NEVER FOLLOW THIS SCHIZO ECHOCHAMBER ADVICE.

all the advice given here made me look worse, and also made me feel like shit and messed up my health. BB Cream + Tretinoin made my skin worse, especially BB Cream. It looks uncanny, unnatural and made me lose my youthful look. Now that all I do is wash my face i'm returning to my skin starting point, which was way better than now. leanmaxxing, aka starving myself while going to the gym made me feel and look sick, as if I've been doing heroin for 10 years. and then the worst meme I fell for, which was furosemide. it debloated me, but also made me look like a terminal cancer patient. and not only that, this shit gave me stomach cramps during night (12 hours after taking it) as if I was about to die. the thing I got complimented for the most by girls in my entire life was my eyes, and it absolutely DESTROYS it. I almost have bug eyes after taking this shitty pills, not to mention the awful dark circles behind it.

I asked random girls to rate me before/after this looksmaxxing retardation i've been through. the results: rated 9 on average in before pics/vids and 7 on average in after pics/vids. DONT FOLLOW THE ADVICE FROM THIS 14 YOS FROM BANGLADESH, they have no idea what they are talking about. you'll look and feel extremely sick and/or uncanny. the only thing that ascended me i didn't even need this forum to know about, which was losing weight. I'm staying here only for the shitpost now (the most deranged schizos have the best sense of humor, you are funny af)
agreed. a lot of the advice i see is harmful and retarded

this isn't my first account, unfortunately i've been here for a long time. i'm 21, have been rated from weak htn to weak chadlite (my face is all over the forum at this point). i'm writing this thread to say something for the new users here, and it is NEVER FOLLOW THIS SCHIZO ECHOCHAMBER ADVICE.

all the advice given here made me look worse, and also made me feel like shit and messed up my health. BB Cream + Tretinoin made my skin worse, especially BB Cream. It looks uncanny, unnatural and made me lose my youthful look. Now that all I do is wash my face i'm returning to my skin starting point, which was way better than now. leanmaxxing, aka starving myself while going to the gym made me feel and look sick, as if I've been doing heroin for 10 years. and then the worst meme I fell for, which was furosemide. it debloated me, but also made me look like a terminal cancer patient. and not only that, this shit gave me stomach cramps during night (12 hours after taking it) as if I was about to die. the thing I got complimented for the most by girls in my entire life was my eyes, and it absolutely DESTROYS it. I almost have bug eyes after taking this shitty pills, not to mention the awful dark circles behind it.

I asked random girls to rate me before/after this looksmaxxing retardation i've been through. the results: rated 9 on average in before pics/vids and 7 on average in after pics/vids. DONT FOLLOW THE ADVICE FROM THIS 14 YOS FROM BANGLADESH, they have no idea what they are talking about. you'll look and feel extremely sick and/or uncanny. the only thing that ascended me i didn't even need this forum to know about, which was losing weight. I'm staying here only for the shitpost now (the most deranged schizos have the best sense of humor, you are funny af)
If the people here tell me not rope should i rope

Above average introspective kid.

Says it all I think. How do I think I’m special? Yeah no shit people with a better face than you post here. All of you are ugly lol.
i could show you my face, my old results, my exes, but it would be only to fulfill my stupid human ego and it wouldnt make you less of an abused dog who projects his own failure on everyone else to feel a lil bit better. me being introspective wouldnt keep you from acting like a scared bitch to say these things to me or to anyone else face to face anyways, keep barking everything i read from you here was straight up trash

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Michael Myers and moreroidsmoredates

• Love it
Reactions: grief
i could show you my face, my old results, my exes,
So you’re a ltn minimum, congrats. “My exes” :soy:

You’re a naive 17 year old who wants to sound smart for attention. Don’t care. Didn’t read a word of your thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and marek937
So you’re a ltn minimum, congrats. “My exes” :soy:

You’re a naive 17 year old who wants to sound smart for attention. Don’t care. Didn’t read a word of your thread.
True

Someone told you to starve yourself and you actually did it :ROFLMAO:.

Hey retard there is nothing wrong with leanmaxxing. It's called getting in shape.

Your face will look better at lower bf%

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead

Based fellow shitposter.

• Love it
Reactions: grief